• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "designed by a consultant"

Collapse

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    I used to sit down to pee. It meant I could spend more time reading the paper at client site.
    You can't beat a £10 crap - unless of course it's to get it round the U-bend!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    I used to sit down to pee. It meant I could spend more time reading the paper at client site.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Which is why you normally use the gents.
    Oxford services this morning is the first public Gents I have used for a while that didn't have a swimming pool under it. I rarely use the cubicles, its a similar experience there as well. I see no reason why the ladies have to share with a bunch of animals who can't hit a barn door!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post

They’ve got unisex toilets on Weymouth sea front. I didn’t want to use them because I didn’t want to stand in p1ss and have to wipe the seat before I sat down.
    Which is why you normally use the gents.

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied

When I’m in civilisation. If I’m out hiking I have a device that lets me pee standing up.

I’m still learning the fine art of detecting wind direction, though.
    Being a moderator on here I would've thought you'd be used to pissing into the wind.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

You sit down for a wee? Blimey, you learn something new everyday.
    When I’m in civilisation. If I’m out hiking I have a device that lets me pee standing up.

I’m still learning the fine art of detecting wind direction, though.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    If men just sat down for a pee they wouldn't need to worry about poor aim (not that they actually worry, because that implies they care about leaving a mess)

I have no idea why there is this notion that men have to stand at the toilet and miss.
    sitting down is a challenge whenever our chap is above half mast, if you want the door painted then I'll sit down in the morning!

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    If men just sat down for a pee they wouldn't need to worry about poor aim (not that they actually worry, because that implies they care about leaving a mess)
    Some men do.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

I have no idea why there is this notion that men have to stand at the toilet and miss.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

of course you do, she wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Unisex loos are contencious enough as it is but wait till you've got them in a building full of Indian developers. There will be no seats to wipe.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

They’ve got unisex toilets on Weymouth sea front. I didn’t want to use them because I didn’t want to stand in p1ss and have to wipe the seat before I sat down.

Leave a comment:

• Gibbon
    replied

Not so sure what goes on in hostels is any reflection of real life to be fair.
    Hence my disappointment ever since!

Leave a comment:

• woohoo
    replied
    Went to the Palace Theatre last night, have shared toilets in the VIP section, so locked stall with mirror and sync next to it. Quite uncomfortable listining to women go on when I'm trying to have a pee and not fart in the bog room.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Protagoras View Post
    Reading this is enough to give one constipation!
    nah Gricer irritates the tulip out of me normally.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X