• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Would Musk put you off driving a Tesla?"

Collapse

• edison
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I wouldn't buy a Tesla primarily because they're ugly looking pieces of tulip:Click image for larger version

Name:	Tesla-Cybertruck-Moss-Landing-KSBW-Jerrett-Knapp-1.jpg?w=1500&quality=82&strip=all&ssl=1.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	4255627
    I wouldn't buy any kind of truck but some of the Tesla models look hideous to me.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    No, the reason I wouldn’t by a Tesla is because of the over-hyped but terrible build-quality.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
    Lefty NPCs are so easily brainwashed by left wing propaganda sites like the Guardian to hate Elon.
    Righty idiots are easily brainwashed into thinking Elon is right wing simply because he disagrees with leftie sentiments and upsets lefties. He also upsets lots of righties (they like petrol and names of children they can pronounce) and is a self-proclaimed centrist.

People believe what they want to.

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
    Lefty NPCs are so easily brainwashed by left wing propaganda sites like the Guardian to hate Elon.

The same thing happened with Trump, constant negative press about him by the left, constant brainwashing.
    I didn't even know Musk was a right winger. Just comes across as a tosser to me; pumping cryptotulipe and other bollox.

Trump used to claim to be a Democrat, was pally with Clinton. I don't need any propaganda to see a lying odious POS.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    I wouldn't buy a Tesla primarily because they're ugly looking pieces of tulip:Click image for larger version

Name:	Tesla-Cybertruck-Moss-Landing-KSBW-Jerrett-Knapp-1.jpg?w=1500&quality=82&strip=all&ssl=1.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	191.9 KB
ID:	4255627

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied

The same thing happened with Trump, constant negative press about him by the left, constant brainwashing.

<Insert Cartridge>
    <Run Program>

Click image for larger version  Name:	FqurSUrWIAAUhXH.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	132.1 KB ID:	4255622
    Last edited by Fraidycat; 9 March 2023, 17:34.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by Hairlocks View Post

How did you come to the conclusion Musk supports Russia?
    He's suggested Ukraine cedes ground to Russia to end the war.

Leave a comment:

• Hairlocks
    replied
    Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    I will never buy a Tesla (already got an EV from BMW anyway)
    Musk is a Russia supporting ****
    How did you come to the conclusion Musk supports Russia?

Leave a comment:

• Hairlocks
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDude View Post
    It's still got to be better than driving an Audi or a BMW
    It seems to be the BMW and Audi tossers are now buying Model 3 Performance instead.

Leave a comment:

• Eirikur
    replied
    I will never buy a Tesla (already got an EV from BMW anyway)
    Musk is a Russia supporting ****

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by TheDude View Post
    Which one is you?

Leave a comment:

• TheDude
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by Hairlocks View Post

Interested in what is left that you are willing to buy from?
    I did say it may be irrational. No doubt I'm probably buying stuff from companies with CEOs I'd dislike even more if they were in the public eye.

Oh, and one more I wouldn't touch with a bargepole - anything Trump (hotels, resorts etc).

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
    Maybe it's irrational but I do avoid companies based on CEO/ethos/culture.

Eg. I'd never fly Ryanair or buy Dyson.
    well Apple & Nike are out then (child labour) if its for bad bosses JD Sports is a walk on by.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X