• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Reply to: O

Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "O"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

I get most of my likes from your wife when she has the big O.
    in your wet dreams, to be said in Jack Nicholson voice -You can't handle my wife

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    the data is telling us a story Xog
    Yeh. I'm a miserable old git and proud of it.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

I think its more likely the Mods are still so hungover from Xmas they haven't changed attire or noticed....
    I get most of my likes from your wife when she has the big O.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

The 25 thanks and 407 likes were all given to the mods because he's a smarmy brown noser so obviously the Mods are quite happy with the situation.

HTH
    I think its more likely the Mods are still so hungover from Xmas they haven't changed attire or noticed....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    Xog, I put your data through an AI powered real time analytics datalake with ML middleware and ios native frontend and discovered some unpheasant phacts about your behaviour in the forums and the way you treat your peers:

Thanks (Given):25
    Thanks (Received):1,079
    Likes (Given):407
    Likes (Received):4,675

you've made 15663 posts, which is good, and we are proud of you for that

you've received 1,079 Thanks, this is something for you to be proud of

and you've had 4,675 Likes which really means you are getting noticed

what we're finding disturbing though, is there seems to be an imbalance between your receiving and giving

you've given 25 Thanks, twenty five !!

and you've given 407 Likes

this is not good Xog, your receiving to giving ratio is well below the norm and in lower tens percentile

you're lucky the Mods haven't picked you up on this

we need you to make immediate improvements otherwise you could find yourself having to attend a CUK Poster Awareness Course

consider yourself ticked off, and do make sure to make ammends and pay attention to giving to others

Your friend,

Milan.

Milan.
    sounds like my linkedin update.

But we now know that Xoggy is a taker not a giver?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

this is not good Xog, your receiving to giving ratio is well below the norm and in lower tens percentile

The 25 thanks and 407 likes were all given to the mods because he's a smarmy brown noser so obviously the Mods are quite happy with the situation.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied

Xog, I put your data through an AI powered real time analytics datalake with ML middleware and ios native frontend and discovered some unpheasant phacts about your behaviour in the forums and the way you treat your peers:

Thanks (Given):25
    Thanks (Received):1,079
    Likes (Given):407
    Likes (Received):4,675

you've made 15663 posts, which is good, and we are proud of you for that

you've received 1,079 Thanks, this is something for you to be proud of

and you've had 4,675 Likes which really means you are getting noticed

what we're finding disturbing though, is there seems to be an imbalance between your receiving and giving

we need you to make immediate improvements otherwise you could find yourself having to attend a CUK Poster Awareness Course

consider yourself ticked off, and do make sure to make ammends and pay attention to giving to others

Your friend,

Milan.

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Sorta alive. Neighbour lost that years ago, we get on ok now. Railway still going and got a Ford Fiesta "van", aka a car with no rear seat/windows. Can't quite remember now, but was it you tried to poach Trinity, that fat online lady I had a brief thing with?

Leave a comment:

• milanbenes
    replied
    Yo Xog, good to see you

how's life

how is your neighbour who was quietly claiming the patch of ground at the bottom of their garden

is the blue bell railway still there or did it go bust during covid

are you still using the Maestro van as a "daily driver"

Milan.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Wotho Milly Beans.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    O hell.

Leave a comment: