• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

O

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O

the O in hellO

O hell.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Wotho Milly Beans.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Yo Xog, good to see you

how's life

how is your neighbour who was quietly claiming the patch of ground at the bottom of their garden

is the blue bell railway still there or did it go bust during covid

are you still using the Maestro van as a "daily driver"

Milan.

Comment

Sorta alive. Neighbour lost that years ago, we get on ok now. Railway still going and got a Ford Fiesta "van", aka a car with no rear seat/windows. Can't quite remember now, but was it you tried to poach Trinity, that fat online lady I had a brief thing with?
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Xog, I put your data through an AI powered real time analytics datalake with ML middleware and ios native frontend and discovered some unpheasant phacts about your behaviour in the forums and the way you treat your peers:

Thanks (Given):25
            Thanks (Received):1,079
            Likes (Given):407
            Likes (Received):4,675

the data is telling us a story Xog

you've made 15663 posts, which is good, and we are proud of you for that

you've received 1,079 Thanks, this is something for you to be proud of

and you've had 4,675 Likes which really means you are getting noticed

what we're finding disturbing though, is there seems to be an imbalance between your receiving and giving

you've given 25 Thanks, twenty five !!

and you've given 407 Likes

this is not good Xog, your receiving to giving ratio is well below the norm and in lower tens percentile

you're lucky the Mods haven't picked you up on this

we need you to make immediate improvements otherwise you could find yourself having to attend a CUK Poster Awareness Course

consider yourself ticked off, and do make sure to make ammends and pay attention to giving to others

Your friend,

Milan.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

this is not good Xog, your receiving to giving ratio is well below the norm and in lower tens percentile

The 25 thanks and 407 likes were all given to the mods because he's a smarmy brown noser so obviously the Mods are quite happy with the situation.

HTH
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                Xog, I put your data through an AI powered real time analytics datalake with ML middleware and ios native frontend and discovered some unpheasant phacts about your behaviour in the forums and the way you treat your peers:

Thanks (Given):25
                Thanks (Received):1,079
                Likes (Given):407
                Likes (Received):4,675

the data is telling us a story Xog

you've made 15663 posts, which is good, and we are proud of you for that

you've received 1,079 Thanks, this is something for you to be proud of

and you've had 4,675 Likes which really means you are getting noticed

what we're finding disturbing though, is there seems to be an imbalance between your receiving and giving

we need you to make immediate improvements otherwise you could find yourself having to attend a CUK Poster Awareness Course

consider yourself ticked off, and do make sure to make ammends and pay attention to giving to others

Your friend,

Milan.

Milan.
                sounds like my linkedin update.

But we now know that Xoggy is a taker not a giver?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

The 25 thanks and 407 likes were all given to the mods because he's a smarmy brown noser so obviously the Mods are quite happy with the situation.

HTH
                  I think its more likely the Mods are still so hungover from Xmas they haven't changed attire or noticed....
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

I think its more likely the Mods are still so hungover from Xmas they haven't changed attire or noticed....
                    I get most of my likes from your wife when she has the big O.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X