• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Living with Dinosaurs"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Cold-blooded and cold-hearted
    me all over!

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

large brain and package but died out when he caught terminal stupidity from our posters?
    Cold-blooded and cold-hearted

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post

They forgot the Vetranodon.
    large brain and package but died out when he caught terminal stupidity from our posters?

Leave a comment:

• DealorNoDeal
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Apparently Dinosaurs had taste none were found in Berkshire according to this map
    They forgot the Vetranodon.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    I thought this was going to be a thread about elderly Yorkshire folk
    No dino fossils in some areas because they're still alive and well. How does that map compare to Brexit voting?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I thought this was going to be a thread about elderly Yorkshire folk

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Village quite near me has a small museum, the area has been a source of quite a few dinosaur fossils.

https://cuckfieldmuseum.org/dinosaurs/

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Well, much of the rock formations of the UK are older than the dinosaurs.

350 million years for the Peak District, 600 million years for part of Leicestershire.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    None have been found yet you mean....

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    started a topic Living with Dinosaurs

Living with Dinosaurs

Apparently Dinosaurs had taste none were found in Berkshire according to this map

Click image for larger version

Name:	62325429-0-image-m-1_1663081995845.jpg
Views:	156
Size:	143.3 KB
ID:	4232752

Working...
X