• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Affiliate marketing question"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    This is the guy/gal that's already been caught hiding hyperlinks in masses of underlying text in a spam post in prof...

https://forums.contractoruk.com/busi...ml#post2940179

Having to ask a question about affiliate marketing on the wrong type of forum, in completely the wrong part of the wrong type of forum doesn't give me the confidence the OP has a clue what they are doing. Gonna be low level blackhat link spamming at this rate.

Why not ban them now, unban them later and then ban them again. Do it a few times until the killing blow is delivered, like a cat playing with a mouse. Could provide endless moderation fun.

That said if we are talking about entertaining NAT just put him a round room and tell him to sit in a corner. Keep him occupied forever that.
    Worked for Grant Michael , Corinne and Sebastian

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    This is the guy/gal that's already been caught hiding hyperlinks in masses of underlying text in a spam post in prof...

https://forums.contractoruk.com/busi...ml#post2940179

Having to ask a question about affiliate marketing on the wrong type of forum, in completely the wrong part of the wrong type of forum doesn't give me the confidence the OP has a clue what they are doing. Gonna be low level blackhat link spamming at this rate.

Why not ban them now, unban them later and then ban them again. Do it a few times until the killing blow is delivered, like a cat playing with a mouse. Could provide endless moderation fun.

That said if we are talking about entertaining NAT just put him a round room and tell him to sit in a corner. Keep him occupied forever that.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 26 July 2022, 12:37.

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    Do we ban your sorry arse now or then?
    Both, it’s the only way to be sure.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    Do we ban your sorry arse now or then?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Are you going to do like the last time and edit your post to sneak a few links in?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by letexchange View Post
    So, I'm just starting up a website that will at some point be making sales with affiliate links (hopefully). But I've read various things about people saying you shouldn't put any affiliate links in your articles for the first three months, as google will just assume your website is solely for the money and doesn't have any quality content.

So my question is when writing articles for the website. Would it be wise to just insert normal links within the article, and then after three months change these over to affiliate links?
    It depends on the links. Will there be links to gladiators? Will there be articles on bleeding radiators? Any links to grown men naked?

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by letexchange View Post
    So, I'm just starting up a website that will at some point be making sales with affiliate links (hopefully). But I've read various things about people saying you shouldn't put any affiliate links in your articles for the first three months, as google will just assume your website is solely for the money and doesn't have any quality content.

So my question is when writing articles for the website. Would it be wise to just insert normal links within the article, and then after three months change these over to affiliate links?
    Wrong site for that sort of question...

Leave a comment:

• letexchange
    started a topic Affiliate marketing question

Affiliate marketing question

Working...
X