• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Taking white people out"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

They aren't American.

African Americans and Latino Americans plus white Americans who can trace their ancestors back in the Americas for centuries are a mixture of "races".

There was some white extremist who use to do the talk show rounds in the 00s who was found on a ancestry test to have recent, so up to 5 generations ago, ancestors who were black.
    They are obsessed history, with it the way to upset an American is to explain you grew up in a house older than their government or any of their buildings.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Can we get Paddy McGuinness to compere or can the presenter only be of African origin?
    Neither. The presenter must be one quarter African, one quarter Inuit, one quarter South East Asian and one quarter Arian.

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

Indeed. I wonder what mix Mr Yaxley Lennon is or Adolf?
    They aren't American.

African Americans and Latino Americans plus white Americans who can trace their ancestors back in the Americas for centuries are a mixture of "races".

There was some white extremist who use to do the talk show rounds in the 00s who was found on a ancestry test to have recent, so up to 5 generations ago, ancestors who were black.

Leave a comment:

• jayn200
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    "less powerful races?"
    I think power in this context is about money, representation in government, public institutions, influential corporations, etc.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Sounds a bit like Star Trek to be talking about less powerful races.

I always wonder how ST gets applauded for progressive views on gender and race, when all they've done is crassly define entire species through simple stereotypes. They get away with it even in the modern series "never trust a Ferengi" etc.

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied
    "less powerful races?"
    Its all Sophistry/Bull Tullipe

This video from about 5 years ago explains it. Sargon goes over their redefinition of racism at about 6 minutes in to it.

Last edited by Fraidycat; 29 October 2021, 17:28.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
    So less powerful races can now say these things about more powerful races without it being considered racist.
    "less powerful races?"

Leave a comment:

• jayn200
    replied
    Yeah, I am torn on this whole thing. There is such a strong racial inequality in the USA that part is undeniable. Obviously this woman is clearly, clearly in the wrong though as she is speaking about genocide... but why is this being printed? It seems every week they come up with a story like this. Almost seems like they are trying to rile people up and create this strong black white divide in the USA. You're just giving her hate a platform. She should be de-platformed if anything not emboldened by the media.

There are tons of black people in the USA who just want opportunity for themselves and their family and they aren't trying to hurt anyone or take away anyone else's opportunity... but nobody prints stories about them. You have to start wondering what is the motivation in the media over there.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    At first, I thought this thread might be about interracial dating, which is a good thing, of course.
    Can we get Paddy McGuinness to compere or can the presenter only be of African origin?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied

They (the so called 'social justice warriors') redefined racism years ago. The definition according to them now includes the power dynamic.

So less powerful races can now say these things about more powerful races without it being considered racist.
    By less powerful do you mean by athleticism, population, technical advancement or gdp?

Does this mean I can say anything I like about Cyril Ramaphosa or even Jacob Zuma without being accused of racism? I definitely can have a go at Rocket Man or Vlad?

Oh I see we define a whole race by the colour of their skin so because Openheimer & Einstein were Caucasian its my fault?

Sorry If India & China can pull itself out of poverty the rest of the world can too, they are just to busy killing each other back in the trumphole countries or embezzling the Aid we send them maybe she can be critical about that?

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied

They (the so called 'social justice warriors') redefined racism years ago. The definition according to them now includes the power dynamic.

And then they stupidly reaffirm the social construct of "race" to their own detriment.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    At first, I thought this thread might be about interracial dating, which is a good thing, of course.
    I thought it was assassinating them, gangland style, from the thread title.

Leave a comment:

• Fraidycat
    replied
    Is anyone saying it's NOT racist?

Last edited by Fraidycat; 29 October 2021, 15:20.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    It's ok. By "white people" she means "white Americans". Being an American she simply isn't aware that other countries exist.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    This woman has obviously held these views publicly for a while. ?
    It's not just the issue of her having her views, she teaches critical race theory. If that's what she thinks I would hate to think what she actually teaches. We then start getting in to Amjen Choudary territory.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X