• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking white people out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taking white people out

I don't normally post links or vent my frustration over daily wail articles on here but...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-people.html

What the f*** is that. If you swapped the term white and black around in that you'd swear it is straight out of the mouth of the KKK or Ayran Brotherhood.

How can people be allowed to say stuff like this in this day and age? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Indeed it appears to be a racist scumbag.

I resisted posting it, my blood pressure is high enough.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yep, looks pretty racist to me.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

I wouldn't worry about her, she's probably 40-60% white European genetically.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Is anyone saying it's NOT racist? I could only read so far before the adblock wall came down

This one seemed inevitable but still is disheartening: Kathleen Stock: University of Sussex free speech row professor quits

Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            I wouldn't worry about her, she's probably 40-60% white European genetically.
            Indeed. I wonder what mix Mr Yaxley Lennon is or Adolf?

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Is anyone saying it's NOT racist? I could only read so far before the adblock wall came down

This one seemed inevitable but still is disheartening: Kathleen Stock: University of Sussex free speech row professor quits
              well neither her employers, her host or the usual cancel culture lot haven't pointed out the glaring errors in her diatribe. The Police haven't given her words of advice, just change white to black and try saying that with a white face.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

well neither her employers, her host or the usual cancel culture lot haven't pointed out the glaring errors in her diatribe.
                "Rutgers University has yet to comment on Cooper's statements." - so not yet. And remember just because DM doesn't report people have reacted doesn't mean they haven't. It's not like they are all about fair and balanced reporting. Is this covered by a proper source yet? I'm sure it'll drag on.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  I don't normally post links or vent my frustration over daily wail articles on here but...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...te-people.html

What the f*** is that. If you swapped the term white and black around in that you'd swear it is straight out of the mouth of the KKK or Ayran Brotherhood.

How can people be allowed to say stuff like this in this day and age? I'm shocked I tell you, shocked.
                  It's not like the Daily Mail to sensationalise a non story like that.

They are normally so liberal and tolerant.
                  Last edited by TheDude; 29 October 2021, 12:02.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

"Rutgers University has yet to comment on Cooper's statements." - so not yet. And remember just because DM doesn't report people have reacted doesn't mean they haven't. It's not like they are all about fair and balanced reporting. Is this covered by a proper source yet? I'm sure it'll drag on.
                    Well maybe they are waiting to get the details straight as it happened so recently? Its not like they have video evidence or anything.

Brittney Cooper, 41, a professor at Rutgers University, made the shocking comment during an online discussion with The Root's Michael Harriot titled Unpacking The Attacks On Critical Race Theory on September 21.
                    This woman has obviously held these views publicly for a while. If I mention that the pictures and names of Crimestoppers most wanted aren't all Caucasian or called Smith many of you would suggest I were racist for highlighting this fact.

https://crimestoppers-uk.org/give-in...on/most-wanted

She is saying loudly all white people are criminals. If I even hinted the inverse (which I don't actually believe) at work I would probably be sacked and I'm not lecturing young people.

Maybe if she had suggested that men shouldn't use the ladies until medically declared female or called them chubby little things a response would be quicker?

Comment

Working...
                    X