• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Taking white people out

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    This woman has obviously held these views publicly for a while. ?
    It's not just the issue of her having her views, she teaches critical race theory. If that's what she thinks I would hate to think what she actually teaches. We then start getting in to Amjen Choudary territory.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

It's ok. By "white people" she means "white Americans". Being an American she simply isn't aware that other countries exist.

At first, I thought this thread might be about interracial dating, which is a good thing, of course.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Is anyone saying it's NOT racist?
        They (the so called 'social justice warriors') redefined racism years ago. The definition according to them now includes the power dynamic.

So less powerful races can now say these things about more powerful races without it being considered racist.
        Last edited by Fraidycat; 29 October 2021, 15:20.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          At first, I thought this thread might be about interracial dating, which is a good thing, of course.
          I thought it was assassinating them, gangland style, from the thread title.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post

They (the so called 'social justice warriors') redefined racism years ago. The definition according to them now includes the power dynamic.

So less powerful races can now say these things about more powerful races without it being considered racist.
            And then they stupidly reaffirm the social construct of "race" to their own detriment.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

By less powerful do you mean by athleticism, population, technical advancement or gdp?

Does this mean I can say anything I like about Cyril Ramaphosa or even Jacob Zuma without being accused of racism? I definitely can have a go at Rocket Man or Vlad?

Oh I see we define a whole race by the colour of their skin so because Openheimer & Einstein were Caucasian its my fault?

Sorry If India & China can pull itself out of poverty the rest of the world can too, they are just to busy killing each other back in the trumphole countries or embezzling the Aid we send them maybe she can be critical about that?

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                Can we get Paddy McGuinness to compere or can the presenter only be of African origin?
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Yeah, I am torn on this whole thing. There is such a strong racial inequality in the USA that part is undeniable. Obviously this woman is clearly, clearly in the wrong though as she is speaking about genocide... but why is this being printed? It seems every week they come up with a story like this. Almost seems like they are trying to rile people up and create this strong black white divide in the USA. You're just giving her hate a platform. She should be de-platformed if anything not emboldened by the media.

There are tons of black people in the USA who just want opportunity for themselves and their family and they aren't trying to hurt anyone or take away anyone else's opportunity... but nobody prints stories about them. You have to start wondering what is the motivation in the media over there.

Comment

"less powerful races?"
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                      "less powerful races?"
                      Its all Sophistry/Bull Tullipe

This video from about 5 years ago explains it. Sargon goes over their redefinition of racism at about 6 minutes in to it.

Last edited by Fraidycat; 29 October 2021, 17:28.

Comment

Working...
                      X