• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Naked Attraction redux"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Is it Sharleen Spiteri? (Earworm time)
    link it so we can all suffer! Great song.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Thank you. I've had something else in my head all morning

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post

Ah so she needs a friend not a lover

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post

I'm still annoyed by it all, but if I'm being fair I'd not call her crazy. I think she is scared and confused. Her marriage has been bad, including some violence, then I come along and treat her well and she maybe thinks I'm her white night to save her. I think when we are scared we go into self preservation mode so I can't fully blame her.
    Ah so she needs a friend not a lover, sounds like you are the man for the job or you know someone who is.

We had a friend in a similar situation with a coercive husband, she too displayed some risky behaviour so yes you are probably right sad not mad. Mrs V held her hand through the separation and now she (the friend) is happy and engaged to her new man.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied

Edit: this is General, when do threads ever stay on topic?

Although, if we are going to ask for a thread title update, can we go for "Affluent contractor takes advantage of vulnerable young ladies when they throw themselves at him[/B]"
    possibly ftfy

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by Paralytic View Post
    It needs the word modest in there somewhere too
    I don't think me and modest ever go in the same sentence

But you know, when you've got it, and they want it, it would be rude not to share

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied

Although, if we are going to ask for a thread title update, can we go for "Very successful affluent contractor has young hot ladies throw themselves at him"
    It needs the word modest in there somewhere too

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Do what?

He's jealous ... he's watched Naked Attraction and just realised what he's missing with younger ladies

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Can a mod this thread to Sugar-Daddy Relationship Counselling?

Although, if we are going to ask for a thread title update, can we go for "Very successful affluent contractor has young hot ladies throw themselves at him"
    Last edited by Whorty; 11 August 2021, 07:47.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Can a mod this thread to Sugar-Daddy Relationship Counselling?
    Do what?

Leave a comment:

• Paralytic
    replied
    Can a mod change this thread title to Sugar-Daddy Relationship Counselling?
    Last edited by Paralytic; 11 August 2021, 07:51.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Warty I saw this and thought of you!
    http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/Te...ies-80071.html
    I'm still annoyed by it all, but if I'm being fair I'd not call her crazy. I think she is scared and confused. Her marriage has been bad, including some violence, then I come along and treat her well and she maybe thinks I'm her white night to save her. I think when we are scared we go into self preservation mode so I can't fully blame her.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Warty I saw this and thought of you!

http://www.textsfromlastnight.com/Te...ies-80071.html

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

His programme got cancelled after a participant died (not sure of the circumstances but I presume the death was linked to the show)
    The guest who had mental problems committed suicide, to be fair I was surprised it was the first instance. Going onto JK sort of confirmed they were a lettuce short of a salad.

Last edited by vetran; 10 August 2021, 20:35.

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    Forget NA, you lot should be on Jeremy Kyle. Or did he get fired, one of them did?
    His programme got cancelled after a participant died (not sure of the circumstances but I presume the death was linked to the show)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X