• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "I'm planning a massive outdoor BBQ this weekend"

Collapse

• TwoWolves
    replied
    I've written this awesome Helm chart to orchestrate my weekend BBQ on Kubernetes.

If it rains I just tear it down and go back to snoozing in the armchair while the kids cry themselves to sleep.

God, I love DevOps.

Leave a comment:

• ravenshaw
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    I'm going to need to see a graph

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by jamesbrown View Post
    Darren_Test on guest parking, suity PMing. Would just need to find a DJ that has the Yakety Sax/Benny Hill theme tune.
    Gricer in charge of the dance troupe entertainment...

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by mjcp View Post
    You could have psychocandy running the track and trace compliance for your visitors too, he's good with that kind of thing!
    Darren_Test on guest parking, suity PMing. Would just need to find a DJ that has the Yakety Sax/Benny Hill theme tune.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    I'm going to need to see a graph

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    Are we invited or not ? Invite scooty also, it will be a blast.
    And the Thistle Hotel Heathrow needs the business...

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
    Are we invited or not ? Invite scooty also, it will be a crash
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• Andy2
    replied
    Are we invited or not ? Invite scooty also, it will be a blast.

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    In Soviet Swindon Prawns cook you\

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Albert
    replied
    Hope your BBQ is as fun as the last party you held.

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    @Pooper, can you please predict a category 5 hurricane, followed by 3 feet of snow and a subsequent melt and devastating flood event.

It would be nice to have great weather.

TIA.
    Just you be careful there fella ... don't get too close to the marinade. Being 'dim' and a bbg-able crustacean, you don't want someone shoving a skewer up your jacksy and throwing you onto the coals

EDIT : must read through all replies before thinking I'm being clever and original!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Prawnist!

Leave a comment:

• Old Greg
    replied
    Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Leave a comment:

• DimPrawn
    replied
    Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    He didn't say he did, just that he was having a massive BBQ.

Leave a comment:

• BABABlackSheep
    replied
    Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    I'll predict a mini-lockdown for Swindon following that outbreak at the Iceland warehouse. Will that help?
    I lived in Swindon(old town, and yes was Nationwide) for a year. I’m surprised covid-19 would go near the place to be honest

Leave a comment:

Working...
X