• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "more brutal farm murders in southafrica this weekend"

Collapse

• cojak
    replied
    ...and I think that this post ends the thread.

You've made your point Mr Donuts.

Thread now closed.

Leave a comment:

• TwoWolves
    replied
    I don't have a position on this but I do find it interesting how so many people take such angry viewpoints when it is clear they don't know the first thing about what they are talking about.

And I mean all of you.

When Europeans first entered the western cape it was almost completely devoid of any human life, it was not an easy place for indigenous people to make a home. Over the years these settlers farmed the land and built infrastructure; the farms needed workers and black farm workers came to live and work there from far away. South Africa became prosperous and comfortable and it sucked in people from all over the continent who wanted to share in it.

Most black South Africans are foreigners too.

I could go on but I doubt anyone will listen.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    In the main, I agree with you in this thread. However, I think the trend of the farm attacks / murders in the last few years in SA has been that they now come with an increased desire to torture and punish. Many farm attack victims these days have boiling water poured over them or are burned with clothing irons etc. This means the motive is beyond a need to eat. The sense I have is that frustration, revenge and retribution is at play too.
    There is other aspect that the media appears to putting shock factor first and facts second. I'm not sure how what happened in the middle of nowhere in a rather odd country and then spread around the world can be reported accurately down to the cause of death so I am very sceptical about the shock events. I have no doubt it happened but I very much doubt it's accurate as the truth would be very difficult to find and doesn't make a for a great shock and awe story.

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by mrdonuts View Post
    HYPOCRITICAL DERANGED RAMBLING

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    aha......

Klu klux klan protest in favour of farmers in South Africa

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    "Silence" on Info wars, truly a deep state conspiracy.

Leave a comment:

• BlasterBates
    replied
    Breitbart seem to have swept this under the carpet.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied
    sad isnt it that this seems to be the only newspaper that seems think that people being murdered in this fashion should be reported on, most others seem to sweep it under the carpet, cant see it in the guardian for example
    Or the Telegraph.

Leave a comment:

• GhostofTarbera
    replied
    never once did i mention race or that this was a white person specific issue as there are also black farmers being killed too and ALL lives matter, its you that are bringing up the issue of race

but out of interest i have checked some statistics and it appears that the murder rate for white farmers in sa is 200 per 100k whilst the murder rate for the black population in south africa is 30 per 100k, im sure you will put that down to a statistical anomaly though, absolutely nothing to do with the songs of hate sung by the likes of Zuma and Malema
    Zuma from paw patrol? Surly not

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    never once did i mention race or that this was a white person specific issue as there are also black farmers being killed too and ALL lives matter, its you that are bringing up the issue of race

but out of interest i have checked some statistics and it appears that the murder rate for white farmers in sa is 200 per 100k whilst the murder rate for the black population in south africa is 30 per 100k, im sure you will put that down to a statistical anomaly though, absolutely nothing to do with the songs of hate sung by the likes of Zuma and Malema

You been reading the Huntley Thesis?

You still don't get it do you?

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Whorty
    replied
    sad isnt it that this seems to be the only newspaper that seems think that people being murdered in this fashion should be reported on, most others seem to sweep it under the carpet, cant see it in the guardian for example
    Interesting that you only seem to be interested in a white person murdered in SA. In a country where whites only make up about 10% of the population yet non-whites are still proportionately more likely to be murdered.

Why aren't you fighting for the lives of the black people who are being murdered more so than whites? Or do only white lives matter to you and murdered non-whites aren't worth complaining to our MPs about?

Leave a comment:

• oracleslave
    replied
    Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    they are not driven by skin colour. They are driven by poverty.
    In the main, I agree with you in this thread. However, I think the trend of the farm attacks / murders in the last few years in SA has been that they now come with an increased desire to torture and punish. Many farm attack victims these days have boiling water poured over them or are burned with clothing irons etc. This means the motive is beyond a need to eat. The sense I have is that frustration, revenge and retribution is at play too.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    If his skin colour was different, would the wail have spun it that he was a drug dealer, due to his attempts to legalise the sale of cannabis, and his arrest in 2010 for possession and dealing.

Leave a comment:

• mrdonuts
    replied
    Originally posted by quackhandle View Post
    The Daily Wail. Look how bad Johnny foreigner is! Meanwhile here's a female celebrity showing some sideboob.

qh

Leave a comment:

Working...
X