• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Budding Film Director Here"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Boy oh boy, sometimes my really bad jokes go over people's heads!
    nah they are just tulip!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    For younger viewers, here's the explanation https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-45175194

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
    Or, if you tell me what you want saying, I can have a word with Andrew's girls - like their mother there's not much they won't do for cash.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Seems to be a common theme at the moment looking at the jokes thread

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    I'll offer my services (for a reasonable fee). My voice has been heard in a couple of Blockbusters* maybe 15+ years ago.

*One was in Aylesbury and the other in Guildford
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    You should be getting plenty of voiceover work now Dale Winton has gone surely?

Leave a comment:

• PhiltheGreek
    replied
    Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
    With zero budget I can't afford your services. Looking into simulated voice overs at the moment
    The one's i've heard are crap. Can't you apply for some arts council funding on account of your disability, get an English speaker to voice it up? Or, if you tell me what you want saying, I can have a word with Andrew's girls - there's not much they won't do for cash.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Why is your avatar a rabbit when your nickname is Tazdevil?

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Looks more exciting than most of the carp on TV these days.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    possibly for us more mature viewers can I suggest you go for a slightly larger font and aim at HD 1080 resolution to show complex text.

Leave a comment:

• tazdevil
    replied
    I'll offer my services (for a reasonable fee). My voice has been heard in a couple of blockbusters* maybe 15+ years ago.
    With zero budget I can't afford your services. Looking into simulated voice overs at the moment

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I'll offer my services (for a reasonable fee). My voice has been heard in a couple of blockbusters* maybe 15+ years ago.
    You should be getting plenty of voiceover work now Dale Winton has gone surely?

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Dat's cool but... wouldn't it be worth spending a bit of time on your webpage first?

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Its a silent video until I can get someone with a nice voice for the job as my Geordie accent doesn't come across as I'd want for the international audience

*One was in Aylesbury and the other in Guildford

Leave a comment:

• Bean
    replied
    Just cut my first video and published on YouTube at https://youtu.be/VVA75WAm_tg Not sure I'll be hired for the next Bond film but its a start on my new approach to marketing Its a silent video until I can get someone with a nice voice for the job as my Geordie accent doesn't come across as I'd want for the international audience More to follow on open data and other subjects when the zero budget and time allows
    Looks good, congrats!

Why not use a generated voice like some other youtubers, who don't like or want their own voice on their vids?

Seriously, look into it - as a silent video is rarely popular - maybe subtitle/annotations if you don't want any voice?

Leave a comment:

• tazdevil
    started a topic Budding Film Director Here

Budding Film Director Here

Just cut my first video and published on YouTube at https://youtu.be/VVA75WAm_tg Not sure I'll be hired for the next Bond film but its a start on my new approach to marketing Its a silent video until I can get someone with a nice voice for the job as my Geordie accent doesn't come across as I'd want for the international audience More to follow on open data and other subjects when the zero budget and time allows

Working...
X