• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "This guy quite literally did f**k your mum"

Collapse

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Yes, she knew she'd never find better, so walked away from men.
    So all women are all better than all men.

SEXIST!

Mind you, most women agree with you. Mrs BP doies not want equality. She knows women will always be better....

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    After she married you.

HTH
    Yes, she knew she'd never find better, so walked away from men.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Was that before or after you married her?
    After she married you.

HTH

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    This guy quite literally did f**k your mum

I once chatted up a girl who told me she was a lesbian.
    Was that before or after you married her?

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by GJABS View Post
    You mean if they are being poked (from the rear) into their "backward place"?
    I once chatted up a girl who told me she was a lesbian. I told her I was happy to take her in the "backward place".

Leave a comment:

• GJABS
    replied
    .. now women can have sex without being called a slut. Except in a few backward places.
    You mean if they are being poked (from the rear) into their "backward place"?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
    If a man did this, he'd probably be called a "stud" or a "playa" and respected by his mates. If a woman does it she's called a "slut". So thanks for proving my point.
    its a joke!

When a man sleeps with a bunch of guys he's probably gay.

there you go I simplified it for you.

Leave a comment:

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Well, when a woman goes out and sleeps with a bunch of guys she's a slut. When a man does the same he's probably gay.
    If a man did this, he'd probably be called a "stud" or a "playa" and respected by his mates. If a woman does it she's called a "slut". So thanks for proving my point.

Leave a comment:

• vwdan
    replied
    Originally posted by TheCyclingProgrammer View Post
    mudskipper was in fact saying the exact opposite.

"Slut shaming" = implying that because a woman chooses to be promiscuous or have sex with somebody on a first date (why shouldn't she?) that it's somehow a bad thing (which seemed to be the implication of SimonMac's post).

Also usually a double standard, because if a man was to sleep with somebody on a first date the reaction from their mates would be "yeah, get in their son" whereas if a woman does it, they are a "slut".
    Well, when a woman goes out and sleeps with a bunch of guys she's a slut. When a man does the same he's probably gay.

Leave a comment:

• TheCyclingProgrammer
    replied
    Because she has sex she is a slut? Have I gone back to the 1950s?
    mudskipper was in fact saying the exact opposite.

"Slut shaming" = implying that because a woman chooses to be promiscuous or have sex with somebody on a first date (why shouldn't she?) that it's somehow a bad thing (which seemed to be the implication of SimonMac's post).

Also usually a double standard, because if a man was to sleep with somebody on a first date the reaction from their mates would be "yeah, get in their son" whereas if a woman does it, they are a "slut".

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    I think there maybe some misunderstanding about the term slut shaming.

The Truth About Slut-Shaming | HuffPost

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    Bullies need to put in their place…
    Agreed

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
    …like this.
    Er, no, not like this

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    When my father died in 1970, my mother found a man she wanted a relationship with. She felt she she marry him to do that! What a disaster.

Thankfully now women can have sex without being called a slut. Except in a few backward places like CUK.

FTFY

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    God is your mum still putting it about?
    When my father died in 1970, my mother found a man she wanted a relationship with. She felt she she marry him to do that! What a disaster.

Thankfully now women can have sex without being called a slut. Except in a few backward places.

Leave a comment:

• MarillionFan
    replied
    Because she has sex she is a slut? Have I gone back to the 1950s?
    God is your mum still putting it about?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X