• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Well done SimonMac and Darren@Dynamo......"

Collapse

• NigelJK
    replied
    I miss Larsons Far Side

Leave a comment:

• Mordac
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Renouncing the winner would mean returning the brown envelope, and that's not happening
    You can return the envelope, minus the original contents, which I'm sure were invested wisely/spent down the pub.

Leave a comment:

• original PM
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Attila the Hun had a personality.. Wouldn't have won any awards to be fair... but being a bell end doesn't mean you don't have a personality, just might not be the best one

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    Speaking from personal experience are you?
    Yep. I'm surrounded by them.

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    So did Oedipus! Look how that turned out!
    "Oedipus, schmoedipus!' replies Mrs Goldberg, smiling. "What does it matter as long as he loves his mother?".

Boom boom.

Leave a comment:

• FrontEnder
    replied
    Attila the Hun had a personality.. Wouldn't have won any awards to be fair... but being a bell end doesn't mean you don't have a personality, just might not be the best one

HTH.
    Speaking from personal experience are you?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by administrator View Post
    Renouncing the winner would mean returning the brown envelope, and that's not happening
    Try rehearsing the phrase "Brown envelope? I don't recall anything about a brown envelope!".

Oh and don't start playing the "Honesty and Integrity" card - it's a little late for that charade!

Leave a comment:

• administrator
    replied

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Attila the Hun had a personality..
    Especially after he'd been dead awhile.

Leave a comment:

• BrilloPad
    replied
    Agreed. I think we need to declare the results null and void and give the awards to the second place candidates..

Which means I thank you all for your votes and humbly accept not one, but two prestigious awards. I'm deeply honoured.
    Do they give awards for most number of "What does your accountant say?" posts ?

Leave a comment:

• Zigenare
    replied
    Originally posted by cojak View Post
    I'm sure he loved his Mum.
    So did Oedipus! Look how that turned out!

Leave a comment:

• DoctorStrangelove
    replied
    There's an echo in here.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• cojak
    replied

HTH.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Indeed. SimonMac personality??????

HTH.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X