• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Happy Birthday northernladuk"

Collapse

• vwdan
    replied
    Got long left, you reckon?

Leave a comment:

• greenlake
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    here you go!

Twerk:

Dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance.

Or:

Where people from Yorkshire go between 9 to 5

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Happy F**king Birthday, You old c**t !!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    here you go!

Twerk:

Dance to popular music in a sexually provocative manner involving thrusting hip movements and a low, squatting stance.

Or:

Where people from Yorkshire go between 9 to 5

Leave a comment:

• LondonManc
    replied
    Happy belated birthday, hope it was a good one.

Leave a comment:

• MrMarkyMark
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Thank you all for your birthday messages. Made a grumpy obnoxious git ever so slightly less grumpy and obnoxious In fact I feel an Avatar change is in order!

Happy Birthday for yesterday yer old get!

With a smile like that, looks like the Judges Mrs has slipped him a surprise finger

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    So how old?
    Very.

Leave a comment:

• psychocandy
    replied
    Oh no. I missed it. And I was going to offer to come around and give you a back rub too.

So how old?

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Thank you all for your birthday messages. Made a grumpy obnoxious git ever so slightly less grumpy and obnoxious In fact I feel an Avatar change is in order!

At least I can see you smile in your new avatar.

Have fun in your birthday party.
    ... and a lots of bananas

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied

Last edited by northernladuk; 3 January 2017, 17:05.

Leave a comment:

• DaveB
    replied
    Happy Birthday, if you're lucky I'll buy you a coffee at some point

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    Did you check with your accountant if you could celebrate the corresponding day of your birth?

All the best.

qh

Leave a comment:

• Bee
    replied
    Happy birthday sweetie.

Leave a comment:

• Halo Jones
    replied
    Birthday Hugs

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz