• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "So boys have you ever got your wallet out before getting your chap out?"

Collapse

• vetran
    replied
    Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    At £20 a shot, that's quite a lot of bonking for an old person. Would probably kill a few of them off thereby reducing the pensions bill, so a self-financing initiative.
    don't forget quantity discount, he could probably get it down to £15 a 'Shot'.

Of course knowing Xoggy the supplier would have to have a lot in the backend.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    But what a way to go!

Leave a comment:

• mudskipper
    replied
    Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    Being an old fart I just got my £200 Winter Fuel Payment. If the Tories want to defeat UKIP they should promise an annual £500 winter prossie allowance, they would immediately get all us old blokes on their side. Enough to swing the election I bet.
    At £20 a shot, that's quite a lot of bonking for an old person. Would probably kill a few of them off thereby reducing the pensions bill, so a self-financing initiative.

Leave a comment:

• xoggoth
    replied
    Being an old fart I just got my £200 Winter Fuel Payment. If the Tories want to defeat UKIP they should promise an annual £500 winter prossie allowance, they would immediately get all us old blokes on their side. Enough to swing the election I bet.

Leave a comment:

• darmstadt
    replied
    Then there was my mate who went up to one in Kings Cross and asked how much it was.
    She replied "14 for a blowie or 25 for full on sex."
    He said, "if you'll do it my way I'll give you 35."
    "Alright," she replied, "What is your way?"
    "Errrr, 50p a week."

Leave a comment:

• MyUserName
    replied
    Originally posted by GlenW View Post
    On a Friday night at the Quayside in Newcastle a bottle of Budweiser is the going rate.
    That's why Newcastle is the largest city in Europe and is a red light district.
    FTFY

Leave a comment:

• NickNick
    replied
    Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
    On a different note, who doesn't think it is better to pay for pleasure than not pay and have a headache?!
    I think it was Robert Downey Jnr who, when asked "Why does a good looking man like you pay women for sex?" replied "I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave"

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    It definitely has at least one "gentlemen's club" or did in recent history.
    That is for gentlemen with rather special tastes. Normal blokes just buy a lass a bottle of beer and get a bonk up against the back of the law courts.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    On a Friday night at the Quayside in Newcastle a bottle of Budweiser is the going rate.
    That's why Newcastle is the largest city in Europe without a red light district.
    It definitely has at least one "gentlemen's club" or did in recent history.

Leave a comment:

• quackhandle
    replied
    On a Friday night at the Quayside in Newcastle a bottle of Brown Ale is the going rate.
    That's why Newcastle is the largest city in Europe without a red light district.
    FTFY. It's not known as a bottle of Dog for nothing!

Not that know from first hand. Or any hand. A mate told me.

qh

Leave a comment:

• stek
    replied
    Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Cheap as in £10 for a BJ, £15 for sex with a condom, £20 for sex without.

The case was assault and an alleged rape of a young prostitute in Bolton, so prices may not be indicative of the country as a whole.
    Not the same since they all got moved away from Shiffnall Street and plied their trade on Lever Street, too far away from Town Centre.

Back in the day they all used to drink in the Balmoral corner of Bradshawgate and Great Moor Street, interesting convos!

Leave a comment:

• GlenW
    replied
    Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I dread to think how cheap it would be in the NE if those are the Bolton prices.

Leave a comment:

• d000hg
    replied
    I dread to think how cheap it would be in the NE if those are the Bolton prices.

Leave a comment:

• TheFaQQer
    replied
    Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Sorry, been over in Bolton. 'tis even cheaper than da hudd.
    If you'd read the thread, you'd have seen typical Bolton prices:

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Cheap as in £10 for a BJ, £15 for sex with a condom, £20 for sex without.

The case was assault and an alleged rape of a young prostitute in Bolton, so prices may not be indicative of the country as a whole.

Leave a comment:

• TestMangler
    replied
    Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    That reminds me of a German friend, who does pay for sex as its pretty much legal here and not so much frowned upon, who went to London for a weeks holiday. Apparently he got accosted somewhere in Soho by a young lady and decided to go for it as he'd never done 'it' in a foreign land and especially not in England. The price, this was a while ago, he found out was GBP20 for the works which he said was okay but he told her that he was a bit kinky and so it was up to GBP30.

Anyway she takes him to her one room above a kebab place and gets undressed, now my friend had his equipment with him just on the off chance and opened his bag taking out four large springs and asked the girl to put one on each elbow and knee. He told her that there was nothing to be worried about, nothing heavy as she was looking a bit apprehensive by now but she did as asked. The next step was to get down on all fours, which she did, grudgingly, and then to start bouncing up and down. He then took a duck whistle out and asked her to blow on it while he entered her from behind. Once again there was some hesitation and an extra GBP5 sorted that little problem out.

So, he's pumping away, she's bouncing up and down blowing on the duck whistle and this goes on for about 15 minutes until, surprise surprise she collapses, screaming and crying in pleasure. My friend stops and asks what the matter is and she says: "that was the most fantastic sex I have ever had and I have never had had so many orgasms. How the hell do make it so good?" His reply was: "that was because I was using the Foursprung Duck Technique!"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X