• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So boys have you ever got your wallet out before getting your chap out?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Cheap as in £10 for a BJ, £15 for sex with a condom, £20 for sex without.

The case was assault and an alleged rape of a young prostitute in Bolton, so prices may not be indicative of the country as a whole.
    Not the same since they all got moved away from Shiffnall Street and plied their trade on Lever Street, too far away from Town Centre.

Back in the day they all used to drink in the Balmoral corner of Bradshawgate and Great Moor Street, interesting convos!

Comment

Originally posted by GlenW View Post
      On a Friday night at the Quayside in Newcastle a bottle of Brown Ale is the going rate.
      That's why Newcastle is the largest city in Europe without a red light district.
      FTFY. It's not known as a bottle of Dog for nothing!

Not that know from first hand. Or any hand. A mate told me.

qh
      He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

On a Friday night at the Quayside in Newcastle a bottle of Budweiser is the going rate.
        That's why Newcastle is the largest city in Europe without a red light district.
        It definitely has at least one "gentlemen's club" or did in recent history.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          It definitely has at least one "gentlemen's club" or did in recent history.
          That is for gentlemen with rather special tastes. Normal blokes just buy a lass a bottle of beer and get a bonk up against the back of the law courts.
          I'm not even an atheist so much as I am an antitheist; I not only maintain that all religions are versions of the same untruth, but I hold that the influence of churches, and the effect of religious belief, is positively harmful. [Christopher Hitchens]

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
            On a different note, who doesn't think it is better to pay for pleasure than not pay and have a headache?!
            I think it was Robert Downey Jnr who, when asked "Why does a good looking man like you pay women for sex?" replied "I don't pay them for sex, I pay them to leave"
            "Israel, Palestine, Cats." He Said
            "See?"

Comment

On a Friday night at the Quayside in Newcastle a bottle of Budweiser is the going rate.
              That's why Newcastle is the largest city in Europe and is a red light district.
              FTFY
              "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Then there was my mate who went up to one in Kings Cross and asked how much it was.
                She replied "14 for a blowie or 25 for full on sex."
                He said, "if you'll do it my way I'll give you 35."
                "Alright," she replied, "What is your way?"
                "Errrr, 50p a week."
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Being an old fart I just got my £200 Winter Fuel Payment. If the Tories want to defeat UKIP they should promise an annual £500 winter prossie allowance, they would immediately get all us old blokes on their side. Enough to swing the election I bet.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Being an old fart I just got my £200 Winter Fuel Payment. If the Tories want to defeat UKIP they should promise an annual £500 winter prossie allowance, they would immediately get all us old blokes on their side. Enough to swing the election I bet.
                    At £20 a shot, that's quite a lot of bonking for an old person. Would probably kill a few of them off thereby reducing the pensions bill, so a self-financing initiative.

Comment

But what a way to go!
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X