• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
Collapse

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "State of the Market"

Collapse

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by eek View Post

Lots of agents asking about availability or do I know anyone available...
    Been happening to me since beginning of year. Still with same client. Other contractors have gone back to old clients if there is a gap in projects.
    Last edited by SueEllen; 22 September 2022, 14:43.

Leave a comment:

• eek
    replied
    Originally posted by KentDogWalker View Post
    state of the market must be bad when people give states of the market and senior users tell people to piss off

Number of Jobserve jobs seems to be high.

Lots of agents asking about availability or do I know anyone available...

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied
    state of the market must be bad when people give states of the market and senior users tell people to piss off

Is that senior as in ?

Leave a comment:

• KentDogWalker
    replied

Leave a comment:

• KentDogWalker
    replied
    i guess no one cares anymore about standards here

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied
    Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Yes, piss off.
    No no!

Apologise to KentDogWalker
    And stop pretending to be thick before you get banned

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    I guess another mod butt hurt with the deserved inactivity here, do you normally tell your fellow contractors to piss off?

laughable
    Yes, piss off.

Leave a comment:

• KentDogWalker
    replied
    Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

If that's how you interpreted it.

I interpreted as him telling the poster who ask the dumb question to piss off.
    if there is anyone that cares anymore about standards:

Professional

The Professional areas of the forum consist of "Welcome / FAQs", "Business / Contracts", "Accounting / Legal", "Technical" and any sub-forums they may hold.

In these areas of the forum we expect our forum members to:

1. Be polite.

Do not personally attack other forum users. Do not swear or post content that other users are likely to find offensive.

Leave a comment:

• KentDogWalker
    replied
    I guess another mod butt hurt with the deserved inactivity here, do you normally tell your fellow contractors to piss off?

laughable

Leave a comment:

• SueEllen
    replied

good mod'ing firing random shots at long term users :clap:
    If that's how you interpreted it.

I interpreted as him telling the poster who ask the dumb question to piss off.

Leave a comment:

• KentDogWalker
    replied

Nope. He's full time troll and fantasist
    good mod'ing firing random shots at long term users :clap:

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Because you are good in social situations, albeit with a gin and tonic in hand and gave me a right lecturing at one point
    I thought you paid me to do that?

Leave a comment:

• jamesbrown
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I received an email today inviting me to apply to be a social sciences lecturer at a college in Worthing.

I would dearly love to know what key words on my CV suggests I'd be remotely suitable for that job.
    The words "glutton" and "punishment" come to mind.

Leave a comment:

• northernladuk
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I received an email today inviting me to apply to be a social sciences lecturer at a college in Worthing.

I would dearly love to know what key words on my CV suggests I'd be remotely suitable for that job.
    Because you are good in social situations, albeit with a gin and tonic in hand and gave me a right lecturing at one point

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X