• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
    If I wear to tell you that I was a bit dramatic, would that help? I left the stage after three hours with tears streaming down my face.
    What was the gig?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
      b) Do you want her to blow your Horn?? Steady on!!
      Hell yes

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Playing with VB again.

This time it's VB6.
        So am I - should I be worried that I'm working with the same tech as you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          That's a bit modern for you isn't it?
          Just a tad...

Comment

Morning denizens

The car's off to be fixed and generally tended to, so I'm WFH today and tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              So am I - should I be worried that I'm working with the same tech as you?
              I would be if I were you...

Though I am still using the VB3 in 24 years book...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Morning denizens

The car's off to be fixed and generally tended to, so I'm WFH today and tomorrow

Wassup with it it?

Comment

What was the gig?
                  Morning Voodoo

Weren't you here on Friday?? Menelaus had a Gig at Ronnie Scotts!!!!

He modestly said he was playing backing..... but he was playing backing AT Ronnie Scotts!!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Wassup with it it?
                    Hi Zeity

The nearside rear suspension, or possibly the wheel, makes an unpleasant creaking sound when going right at more than about fifteen miles an hour, or generally when the weight is bearing down on that side

In addition, the exhaust has worked a bit loose and bangs against the underside of the car when the engine is started - it's OK once it's running though.

It's also due a full service, and I thought I'd get them to check the timing chain as I can't remember when that was last done - it's worth replacing sooner rather than later, given that it destroys the entire engine if it breaks

Comment

What was the gig?
                      Ronnie Scotts, Friday night.

Comment

Working...
                      X