• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I cant be bothered.

Comment

A colleague has leant me a cricket bat.

Comment

I have promised to get no us*r's DNA on it. I will have to think of somewhere soft to hit them.

Comment

Morning!
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Morning drivellers
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Morning all

Comment

Morning all

I have decided to set myself a challenge today.....
                Not to wind anyone up in General.......

Well except Churchill - and I think (am fervently praying) that that particular stream is "mutually accepted good humour".....

Oh and SAS obviously.......

Is it OK if I chill out a bit here first..... just to get in the mood?

Comment

Morning everyone

Morning doggie

VF - where are you off to on your holidays? (PM me if you don't want to be telling the world including the troll!)
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    I have promised to get no us*r's DNA on it. I will have to think of somewhere soft to hit them.
                    A sock filled with lead shot works better. Doesn't break the skin but can still break bones and crack skulls. Apparently.

Alternatively just make sure you don't leave any of *your* DNA on it.

Tying them up, battering them about head and body and leaving them with the handle rammed somewhere unpleasant with the words "Don't Do It Again!" written down the blade tends to get the message accross.
                    Last edited by DaveB; 2 September 2009, 13:23.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Morning all

Morning Zeity

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
                      Morning all
                      Morning Drew

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Morning everyone
                      Morning CM

Morning doggie

VF - where are you off to on your holidays? (PM me if you don't want to be telling the world including the troll!)
                      Got a week away in Cornwall, not far from Penzance. Really, really looking forward to it
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X