• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    a home made enema.

i tried that once. never again.
    A lardy colleague of the salad-dodging variety phoned a health spa (she was female) (after a fashion) one lunchtime to book herself in for a session.

Open plan office, about 15 of us in there.

"feet blah blah nails blah blah. Oh yes and your colonic irrigation special, please. I thoroughly enjoyed that last time, felt wonderful afterwards, ha, ha! Yes please. That's the one. No, I'll try the larger one this time. Yes. I'm sure I'm ready for it now. And the er, extras, too, you know. That's them. Thank you."

At least 8 packed lunches went in the bin.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      I see.

Granny can't sleep ---> kill the football.
      well we did kick the ball into his garden.

Comment

egg and guinness? hmmm. not in it but i could do it on the side.
        Would it float?

Sink?

Bob up and down?

Get stained blackish?

I feel the need for A Properly Conducted Scientific Experiment.

When's that next CUK booze up?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

A lardy colleague of the salad-dodging variety phoned a health spa (she was female) (after a fashion) one lunchtime to book herself in for a session.

Open plan office, about 15 of us in there.....And the er, extras, too, you know. That's them. Thank you."

At least 8 packed lunches went in the bin.
          lol. lord help me i'm a wondering what the extras might have been.

Comment

From www.helium.com :

Pickled eggs are preserved boiled and peeled eggs and also the best accompaniment to a pint of Guinness or real ale.
            Whoever wrote that is an evil bugger.

Helium.com ? hydrogen sulphide.com is more like it.

By God, Buddha, Thor and Gandalf, that one ripped fire through my ring.

Comment

Would it float?

Sink?

Bob up and down?

Get stained blackish?

I feel the need for A Properly Conducted Scientific Experiment.

When's that next CUK booze up?
              sinkers, floaters or botha's! our favourite bath-time game! now appearing at a cuk meeting near you.

Comment

well we did kick the ball into his garden.
                What outrageous, awful, anarchists you must have been to kick a ball into someone's garden.

Anyway, how are you? Post-Guinness-&-cheap-scotched?

Comment

Well, I expect I could find the phone number for you...

Comment

and it was the wee hours of the morning.

Comment

I just tried a Google search for

"colonic irrigation" extras

I shouldn't have bothered.

Mind you, my large intestine has suddenly settled down for some reason.

Comment

Working...
                      X