• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Afternoon denizens
    Ello Nick

Naturally all the permies are using this hiatus in the working day to have lunch.
    They have much to learn.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Where did everyone go?

TPD - it's not just for centuries.
      Trying to do more than one thing at once... isn't working for me today. I have a splitting headache.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Trying to do more than one thing at once... isn't working for me today. I have a splitting headache.
        I thought that sort of thing came natually to women (the multitasking that is, not the headache).

Comment

afternoon all

Comment

IE8 is being released on my Birthday. I'd rather have a Scalextric though.

Comment

I thought that sort of thing came natually to women (the multitasking that is, not the headache).
              Should do but my head is too full at the moment to successfully multitask... well as successfully as I usually manage it
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                afternoon all
                Afternoon chief

How's things?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  afternoon all
                  Hey Monkey - how is your back....
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

Afternoon denizens

ClientCo has got an electrician in putting in some more sockets. He's just got to the phase where we've had to turn all the computers off as he plays with the fusebox

Naturally all the permies are using this hiatus in the working day to have lunch. I am using it to post in TPD, and will have lunch once the power has been reconnected
                    Hey Chimp
                    Bazza gets caught

Comment

Ello Nick
                      Hi VF

They have much to learn.
                      One of them seems to have been learning from you. He was in a rush this morning so, rather than making sandwiches, he brought a loaf and some cheese in, and made his sandwiches here. He's now sitting there with what looks like the entire loaf piled up on his plate

I bet Nick doesn't need a GPS.
                      Did you see that Beeb documentary the other year where a chap went into the jungle and followed a bunch of chimps around, sleeping where they slept and eating what they ate?

The chimps tolerated his presence for a few days, by the end of which he was in a right state due to general physical exhaustion and lack of sufficient food, the chimps not having left much for him.

The chimps apparently decided that he must be hanging around because he was lost. So they set off through the jungle, with him following, led him to the gate of the research station he'd originally set out from, hung around a bit to check they'd brought him to the right place, and left him there
                      Last edited by NickFitz; 12 March 2009, 12:30.

Comment

Working...
                      X