• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Pali?
    That'll be a "no" then

Nice one BEL
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

So I just ate it
      So did you actually find out what they were or did you just eat them like the fat little piggy you are?
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
        So did you actually find out what they were or did you just eat them like the fat little piggy you are?
        big fat piggy

I don't think the chap knew what they were called.

Comment

That'll be a "no" then

Nice one BEL
          Thanks VF.

You're off form today. A millennium and a pali pass you by
          "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by ControlG View Post
            Thanks VF.

You're off form today. A millennium and a pali pass you by
            Aye, I was just thinking that I seem resigned to only getting centuries at the moment. At least by missing out on the 0000 I secured a couple of website design projects

Comment

Woohoo

First winner of the day - Wichita Lineman at 11/2

Comment

Aye, I was just thinking that I seem resigned to only getting centuries at the moment. At least by missing out on the 0000 I secured a couple of website design projects
                "The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it" - George Bernard Shaw

Comment

That's hardly a substitute is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

That's hardly a substitute is it?
                    It is at what I'm charging for them

Comment

Being seeing this girl now for 7 weeks she is a bit tarty but I didnt mind at the time. I've just been looking at her facebook pics and 3 of them I can see her fanny she has short skirt and no knickers on Do you think thats too tarty, serious questions as I am actually starting to fall for her a bit more than just s*x, head says walk, crotch says stay and enjoy the ride

Comment

Working...
                      X