• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    It's amazing how optimised for size those bootstraps became, isn't it?

Greetings all!

Morning CM!
    (When she wakes up...)
    Hello! How's things?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Have you managed to disassociate yourself from the issue - that's the real skill.
      Oh yes. Only been here 10 weeks so no chance of it being my fault

It's somthing that they sort of knew they should really have been doing but have been trying very hard not to think about in the hopes that it would go away.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        It's amazing how optimised for size those bootstraps became, isn't it?

Indeed.

And how long it took to toggle one in... 20 instructions would take an age...

Thank heaven for boot roms.

Comment

Nearly time to check out the sausage roll situation. I wonder what lard vintage they are using today - I think the '89 was a good one.
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

El Bunk

got
            a
            00*

!!!
            !!!Ten Millennium!!!
            !!!Bonus Point!!!
            !!!Awarded!!!
            !!!

Merely for completeness or something

*subject to revision in the event of newbie posts...

Whoops there goes another one...

Last edited by zeitghost : Yesterday at 13:48. Reason: It were Bunk not BI...
            I missed it! My unfair reward!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Blimey!

I just had to teach my wife how to write protect 3½" floppy disks!
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                No, the Rugby lads were fine, always behaved thenselves when I was around. The footballers were a different matter

Ended up with the 'Boy's team however I was suprised when some parents complained it was not right for a '30 something' female assisting with the under 13's football team.
                I bet they always had to run off for an early shower after treatment...

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  Ahem, my giant alien lizardy friend.

BI?

Shome mishtake shirley?
                  Well done, Bunk, for copying that.

Now I can print it off and add it to my CV.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Well done, Bunk, for copying that.

Now I can print it off and add it to my CV.
                    It's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                      Ah, handy indeed but the mouse doesn't have removable batteries so it wouldn't have helpped here
                      Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Ah, I thought as much when you mentioned it had a dock.
                      My USB wireles mouse was spiffy.

The docking station pugged into the USB port and when the mouse was in the cradle it charged up the two AAA batteries in it. So, I could change the batteries in the mouse for non-rechargables if I wanted.

Sadly, it came with cheapo Chinese batteries which I left in there for a couple of mouths. They leaked their guts out and wrecked the circuit board inside the mouse.

As ever, Chinese crap.

Comment

Working...
                      X