• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
    Can I have some?
    < passes Zara a couple of tablets >

I like Oliver Postgate but if I have to suffer any more Clangers I will need drugs. I have already sat though Poogles Wood and a few episodes of Bagpuss.
    I used to find Bagpuss really depressing (no offence to the CUK member of the same name), probably because I only ever watched it while I was off school ill so associate it with feeling crap.
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Pogles Wood is going back a bit, I can just about remember watching that as a kid.
      aka Mr. Pogle
      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

You've still got Noggin the Nog and Ivor the Engine to go then. Then they can get started on Hectors House and The Herbs

Pogles Wood is going back a bit, I can just about remember watching that as a kid.

DD loves the Pogles ( she is 9) and we ordered the Video's ( not on DVD) from Smallfiilms direct. When one did not work we sent it back with a Photo of DD with one of the pogles photoshoped with her in the photo saying how much she liked them.

She got a nice letter from Oliver Postgate which she now has on her wall.

I do not have Noggin the Nog but we do have the Herbs and Hectors House - may just hide them for another day.

The Clangers are still going.............Did not realise they had made so many episodes.
        Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

[QUOTE=voodooflux;814971]< passes Zara a couple of tablets > :QUOTE]

Thanks - I need them...

Comment

Can I have some?

I like Oliver Postgate but if I have to suffer any more Clangers I will need drugs. I have already sat though Poogles Wood and a few episodes of Bagpuss.
            Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

You've mentioned "B*gp*ss".....

Comment

You've still got Noggin the Nog and Ivor the Engine to go then. Then they can get started on Hectors House and The Herbs

Noggin the Nog... seminal stuff indeed.

Only surpassed by Cap'n Pugwash....

Comment

Morning denizens

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                Bloody fairweather drivellers.... all coming out now!!

Comment

Ah.

The innocence of youth.

Thought that some piece of tulipe C source he found on the interweb thingie would actually work.

It's all about CAN transceivers and such like...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Morning denizens

How's day 2 going?

Only another 2 to go this week...

<says ZG in "thank crunchy it's a short week" mode>

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Morning denizens

Morning

Comment