• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    Evening cojak

Would it help to think of the money?
    Not really, I'm on a day rate..

Still - I'm back at my lodgings now!

Evening!
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Evening Zara

Sorry to hear that - it sounded like there was still a lot of work to be done there?
      Yeap, I have done the Project Plan for the next 6 months which has scared my Numptie to death. He just walked out at the end of the meeting without saying anything and went to lunch. Doesn't help with H&S Mgr saying it looked like they will outsource all of the Companies IT to their Indian Parent company witin a couple of years. I can not see him stopping there to be honest. He really is not the sharpest tool in the box.

Agency did have a hard job getting the 2 months signed off when I said the initial start up would take 3 months which the others managers agreed.

Oh well, backto Job Serve
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
        Yeap, I have done the Project Plan for the next 6 months which has scared my Numptie to death. He just walked out at the end of the meeting without saying anything and went to lunch. Doesn't help with H&S Mgr saying it looked like they will outsource all of the Companies IT to their Indian Parent company witin a couple of years. I can not see him stopping there to be honest. He really is not the sharpest tool in the box.

Agency did have a hard job getting the 2 months signed off when I said the initial start up would take 3 months which the others managers agreed.

Oh well, backto Job Serve
        Fingers crossed for you. Plenty of CUK'ers seem to getting unbenched, so hopefully that's a good sign.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

From SmashingMagazine on Twitter...

We are looking for some beta-testers with Macs for an application that we are going to release this week. editor at smashingmagazine dot com

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
            Evening all

Was told today ClientCo are ending my contract early ( couple of weeks) so i finish Friday

Mind you they are closing some of the plant there and some of the shifts are going on short time so not good at all.

Oh well - back on the Bench next week
            Oh dear

Comment

Evening Nick

How's your mum doing?
              Hopefully she'll be able to get home in a couple of days

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Hopefully she'll be able to get home in a couple of days
                That's great news. There's a chance my brother may be on his way home later this week as well.

Comment

That's great news. There's a chance my brother may be on his way home later this week as well.
                  Excellent!

Comment

I am back from church

Comment

Evening all

The laptops still working
                      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Working...
                      X