• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    There's a broken drain cover up the road.

All we can hear is the THUMP! THUMP! each time a vehicle goes over it.

It is very annoying.
    Call the council on Monday? Or I can pop round with a few of my friends in spiderman outfits and close the road!

Comment

Thump, Thump Thump, Thump Thump, Thump Thump, Thump Thump, Thump Thump, Thump , ThumpThump,ThumpThump,ThumpThump.
      Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

The diet I started on 1st Feb has gone very badly so far. So today I did 2 short jogs. One first thing : and one this afternoon.

Comment

We went to Nymans : a great National Trust place near Gatwick. It was a lovely spring day : just as well as I forgot Mrs BP's coat!

Comment

Baby BP went running towards every slope he could find : luckily most of them grassy. He charged down them then fell head first eating dirt! What a nutter : wonder where he gets that from?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              The diet I started on 1st Feb has gone very badly so far. So today I did 2 short jogs. One first thing : and one this afternoon.
              Keep it up BP.

I have lost my first stone (6.35029318 killograms) May even get to the gym now I have been benched again.
              Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

We had lunch at a restaurant near there. The cowdray. Have had very good meals there in the past but Mrs BP did not enjoy her sausage. My fish and chips was lovely.

We will probably not go there on Mother's Day. Will probably go to restaurant 24 instead (the Gary Rhodes place). Mrs BP went there for lunch on Friday with her mother.

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                  Keep it up BP.

I have lost my first stone (6.35029318 killograms) May even get to the gym now I have been benched again.

Excellent! How did you manage it?

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
                    Thump, Thump Thump, Thump Thump, Thump Thump, Thump Thump, Thump Thump, Thump , ThumpThump,ThumpThump,ThumpThump.
                    Are you punching Mr ZB again?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Well, I shut down Mail and restarted it, and it seems to have sorted itself out
                      NF top techie tip : switch it off and on again!

Comment

Working...
                      X