• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Just took the kids to the shops : then baby for a walk round block (he has to learn to stand on his own two feet!).

In post office I saw previous customer had left their credit card : being very old and dodery he had only made it 20 feet before stopping at lamppost so we caught him easily.
    Did you beat his pin number out of him?
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

New Contract For The New Year!!!!!

And my current contract doesn't end till Wednesday!

Bring on the champers for the New Year!!!

Sorry guys, just had to share....
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post

Had a good one mate?
          The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post

Had a good one mate?
            Hey EO

Aye, bostin thanks - made even better by a glorious win for the Baggies yesterday

How was yours? Did you work most of it?

Comment

Evening denizens

Very cold today

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

And my current contract doesn't end till Wednesday!

Bring on the champers for the New Year!!!

Sorry guys, just had to share....
                Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                  Hey EO

Aye, bostin thanks - made even better by a glorious win for the Baggies yesterday

How was yours? Did you work most of it?
                  It was alright, ta - I did indeed work most of it - had a couple of days off... back in now - hav another couple off after NY...

I was waiting for the punchline when I heard the score announced yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    Hopefully I've just recorded the last episode of this season of Prison Break... assuming that there's only 16... and tv.com doesn't seem to disagree with that.
                    Still got to watch that one. 16 does seems like an unusual number of episodes for a season - they're usually around 22 (or 24 for "24").

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Evening denizens

Very cold today
                      Evening Nick

Very cold indeed - I purchased the materials to construct a gate today, but couldn't muster the fortitude to stay out in the cold and actually assemble it.

Still working my way back through the last week of TPD...

Comment

Working...
                      X