• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I'm more worried about having to fend off the inevitable "are you working yet? Are you really looking? Are you being too picky?" that I will get from my parents who haven't yet realised that I'm NOT A BABY ANY MORE

I've got enough saved to weather the storm - if I run out of money before I get a three month contract, then we're all much more f***ed than any of us can foresee...
    Shgut up and have your bottle......

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      I can't remember whether a former ClientCo also did the road tax system - if so I may "know a DBA who knows a DBA..."
      I think it does! Certainly did when they stopped my wagon over XMas. Nothing important found - they gave an advisory notice for a crack in the windscreen. So that goes down as another "good" interaction and results in +ORCS points!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Shgut up and have your bottle......
        Thanks.

Mine's a vodka.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Key posts document is now up to date

Nice work
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
            I think it does! Certainly did when they stopped my wagon over XMas. Nothing important found - they gave an advisory notice for a crack in the windscreen. So that goes down as another "good" interaction and results in +ORCS points!!
            I'd forgotten about those (isn't it OCRS rather than ORCS though?) That bit was nothing to do with me guv.
            Last edited by voodooflux; 5 January 2009, 13:18.

Comment

I'd forgotten about those (isn't it OCRS rather than ORCS though?) That bit was nothing to do with me guv.
              Your are right, it is technically OCRS but the industry seems to have christened it orks. Like N.... ks but different!

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
                Your are right, it is technically OCRS but the industry seems to have christened it orks. Like N.... ks but different!
                Are the points awarded in pairs

Comment

Are the points awarded in pairs
                  Do they go A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, G, H and ohmygawd?

Comment

Afternoon all

I had to pop down to the bank to pay in a cheque.

On the way back I picked up a mars bar : I do miss holidays and stuffing my face every day.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Afternoon all

I had to pop down to the bank to pay in a cheque.

On the way back I picked up a mars bar : I do miss holidays and stuffing my face every day.
                      Tomorrow I will pick up apples when I get my breakfast. I must try to remember to use my new tesco clubcard too.

Comment

Working...
                      X