• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    mmmmmm...Kylie
    WHS
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by HeliCraig View Post
      Still on shoes there CM, or have we moved on to a more adult level?
      In which case cover your eyes - you're not old enough to read that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        If your dress is long no-one will see your shoes?
        And if her dress is short no-one will pay any attention to her shoes. Problem solved.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Plus, I have to be tall enough beside the doggie!
          There's a joke in there somewhere just screaming to get out...

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Got to make sure I'm properly up to speed on some of the more obscure aspects of PHP - don't want to slip up on a trick question in the phone interview tomorrow

Hence I am going to discard all the work I'd done in Python and Django on one of my toy projects, and rewrite the thing in PHP by tomorrow evening

Total immersion... it's the only way

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Yes, I have bought it and paid bloody £90 instead of £72 Grrr.....

Have been to Bravissimo, thanks
              Ouch, doggie must be broke. I bought FianceHC some stuff from there the other month - crikey they are expensive. I could buy all the underwear I have ever used in my life for less than the price of 1 bra / knicker set!

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              Everyone of course - he's delusional that way. And don't encourage him FFS.
              Reality bites.

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              There's a joke in there somewhere just screaming to get out...
              Well you wouldn't know it. You're about as funny as a pedophile in a playground.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Afternoon denizens

Got to make sure I'm properly up to speed on some of the more obscure aspects of PHP - don't want to slip up on a trick question in the phone interview tomorrow

Hence I am going to discard all the work I'd done in Python and Django on one of my toy projects, and rewrite the thing in PHP by tomorrow evening

Let me know how you get on with that, I have to immerse myself in PHP in the next few days.

What editor you going to use?

Comment

Ouch, doggie must be broke. I bought FianceHC some stuff from there the other month - crikey they are expensive. I could buy all the underwear I have ever used in my life for less than the price of 1 bra / knicker set!
                  You told me you normally go commando.

Reality bites.
                  How would you know You've been sat with m*nagement for so long you've become detached from it.

Well you wouldn't know it. You're about as funny as a pedophile in a playground.
                  I can't find a FAIL image worthy of that.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Afternoon denizens

I'm now more than half way through PHP & MySQL for Dummies - let me know if I can be of anny assistance
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

What editor you going to use?
                      http://forums.contractoruk.com/680679-post2.html

Comment

Working...
                      X