• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

will stay cold for at least 2 weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Exactly my thought. But usually after a cold winter is a very very hot summer

Comment

Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          I'd like to say I've had a good day, but as I've spent it down the A&E with DD1 with a potential fracture to scafoid it hasn't been too good apart from we missed the sales.
          Really sorry to hear that FT - hope she's doing OK.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            But he absolutely loved it! It is lego star wars on the wii......
            I can recommend Shaun White Snowboarding on the Wii - great fun with the balance board after a few beers

Comment

Originally posted by Bumfluff View Post
              Got ready for work this morning walked into back room and realised I had been burgled, must of happened yesterday during the day, the devils wedged opened the back sliding doors and got in the, they must of been disturbed though as they only did one room, not too much gone, but all home insurance can do is board it up temp until new doors made.

Next door was burgled 3 weeks ago, they must have been watching the house or me as my car is always on the drive and they still did it.

Recon I can claim loss of earnings on the insurance as I have had to take a day off ?
              Sorry to hear that Bumfluff, that's really crappy to happen at any time but I guess it's really taken the shine off your Christmas. Hope they didn't get away with too much, and chin up.

Comment

I really must build that gate tomorrow. The cold is putting a dent in my enthusiasm for the project though.

Comment

Time to get the rest of the kids to bed, then settle down to watch that Michael Palin thing.

Comment

Oh dear, I've gone and posted something sensible in General

Flibble-ibble-ibble-ibble

...and the balance of the Universe is restored

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      I see that the Xmas lectures this year are all about computers...
                      And didn't they used to last for a whole uninterrupted hour, not 45 mins with added adverts?
                      Last edited by zeitghost; 30 December 2008, 22:46.

Comment

Working...
                      X