• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thermals for dog walking today - at least my nipples won't show
    Just call me Matron - Too many handbags

Comment

Time for some food shopping

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Yup, my nipples were erect when I came back from retrieving the car.
        Too much detail

It's -1 (celcius) out there - much too cold to be constructing a gate. Fortunately my cordless drill has just run out of charge (first time since I bought it - that Lithium battery is impressive) so thankfully I have a chance to warm up.

Lady VF has just returned from Morrisons so it's time for a pork sandwich and a cup of tea.
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
          Thermals for dog walking today - at least my nipples won't show
          Aye, I have mine on today too, along with my trusty GAP hoodie.

Comment

The car still had some ice on it when I went out - looked like it had thawed slightly, then frozen again

Sainsbury's was demented - in particular, the raw meat aisle looked as if a flock of half-starved buzzards had swept through and eaten virtually everything

I think people still have this habit of buying stuff up "as it's a Bank Holiday", despite the fact that the place is open tomorrow - it's a throwback to the race memory of being unable to get a pint of milk or loaf of bread on certain days of the year.

Although you'd think that what with fridges and freezers, they might be able to get through a single day even if the shops were shut.

I daresay half of it will end up being thrown away

Comment

Comment

Looks like VF has been out and about displaying his mastery of the road again

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  as long as VF not involved.....

Comment

Population
                    1759 Revenues
                    407600 € Unemployment 0 %
                    Transport 99 %
                    Crime rate 1 %
                    Pollution 1 %

rank=307

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I know that stretch well. There's a very good bend for testing the cornering abilities of a vehicle at the bottom of that hill, one of only two places I have ever come off the road.

The Holly Bush pub mentioned in the article is a rather nice place to shelter too.

My thoughts go out to everyone involved - not a great way to end the year.
                      Last edited by voodooflux; 31 December 2008, 16:59.

Comment

Working...
                      X