• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    They are good, if a little tied to the past in terms of wanting paperwork etc, although a lot of that is governed by the money laudering legislation.

Once up and running they are excellent. I guarentee you'll be pleasantly surprised the first time you have to call them about anything.
    I already called them to talk through which of the 4 application forms I needed. The lady was v v helpful - gave several useful pointers (like open it with £1). Calls was answered straight away too.

I have a reserve account as not many transactions.....

Comment

I am off to get my lunch now - and check my voicemail as no mobile reception in the office....

Seems to be a red day for first 4 days of this week!! Friday undecided - but I do hope it is green.

Comment

quiet day on tpd.........

Comment

Morning everyone

What have I missed?
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Morning everyone

What have I missed?
            Who are you? A newbie?

oh yes I remember!

How was your holiday?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Who are you? A newbie?

oh yes I remember!

How was your holiday?
              Hello - yes, I feel like I have been away forever!!

Both hols were brill. Girlie holiday was fab and holiday with boyo was wonderfull!!

Everything as it should be here??
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Hello - yes, I feel like I have been away forever!!

Both hols were brill. Girlie holiday was fab and holiday with boyo was wonderfull!!

Everything as it should be here??
                Excellent news on the holiday - I hope you left boyo in one piece?

Please to see you are using the paddle again - it has been quite benign here!

And how is your inbox? overloaded I bet? 5000 unread?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Excellent news on the holiday - I hope you left boyo in one piece?

Please to see you are using the paddle again - it has been quite benign here!

And how is your inbox? overloaded I bet? 5000 unread?
                  Yes, boyo is heading back to Cambridge in one piece so I am trying to motivate myself to do some washing

I am ashamed to admit I have not looked at my inbox yet..... I am dreading what it might hold...

Bazza gets caught

Comment

Morning CM!

SallyAnne was in briefly last week, still floating on air...
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Yes, boyo is heading back to Cambridge in one piece so I am trying to motivate myself to do some washing

I am ashamed to admit I have not looked at my inbox yet..... I am dreading what it might hold...

He left you his dirty washing to do?

Ouch that hurt - still no more than I deserve after the things I have been saying about you!

Comment

Working...
                      X