• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    At least you have reason to get wood - I never have reason to get wood these days
    There's pills for that these days...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      I've tried them. They didn't work, and it's murder trying to hammer them down the end
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        With the help of Kamagra that is no problem!

But what is the point of having a pen with no-one to write to?

Ah yes - children - nature's contraceptives.....

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Morning BP

Bit tired and uninspired this morning. Time for another coffee methinks.

How was your weekend?
          Until the gf decided to sandbag me last night at around 9pm with the "what do you want out of life" question - it was fine.

Still got my own back by giving her a portion

Comment

Until the gf decided to sandbag me last night at around 9pm with the "what do you want out of life" question - it was fine.

Still got my own back by giving her a portion
            I mean - what does any bloke want out of life? Well - for one thing - no f**king stupid questions!

Comment

I suppose I ought to let her off as she was 40 yesterday - women hate getting old. The years tend not to be kind to women - but they make a man more distinguished!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                I've tried them. They didn't work, and it's murder trying to hammer them down the end
                use a power saw

HTH

(yes - I will f**k off seriously)

Comment

I suppose I ought to let her off as she was 40 yesterday - women hate getting old. The years tend not to be kind to women - but they make a man more distinguished!
                  You didn't say that to her did you
                  Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    You didn't say that to her did you
                    I am still attached to my nads - and wish to remain so!

I told her she will still gorgeous - in fact I said I fancied her more than my mistress.....

Comment

I told her she will still gorgeous - in fact I said I fancied her more than my mistress.....
                      /makes note of useful quip

I've stopped teasing my wife now she's had the baby - she's getting more mobile now so there's a chance she could make up the extra yard or so and actually make contact with a slap
                      Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Working...
                      X