• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
    /makes note of useful quip

I've stopped teasing my wife now she's had the baby - she's getting more mobile now so there's a chance she could make up the extra yard or so and actually make contact with a slap
    when the gf was preggars she had a dreadful memory - I used to insult her then say "I am not worried - you will have forgotten soon".

She can only remember the fact I insulted her - none of the insults. thank god.

Comment

Morning folks
      Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Good morning to voo
      Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      Morning all
      Originally posted by Diver View Post

Morning denizens......

I see that you're indulging in all the usual monday morning gripes...... It's time CM got back so she can start you all.
      It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        Morning denizens......

I see that you're indulging in all the usual monday morning gripes...... It's time CM got back so she can start you all.
        morning KW

How are you?

When is CM traing you up to use the paddle? You can both practice on me if you like....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          She can only remember the fact I insulted her - none of the insults. thank god.
          The fact that they've been wronged is usually enough - specifics aren't normally required
          Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Morning denizens......
            Morning KW

Yeah, that first spanking when she gets back is really gonna sting.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

morning KW

How are you?

When is CM traing you up to use the paddle? You can both practice on me if you like....

She's not training me to .

I think she wants to reserve that all to herself....she gets soooo much pleasure out of it after all......

Comment

Morning KW

Yeah, that first spanking when she gets back is really gonna sting.
                If we post enough drivel between now and Sunday she will never notice! I hope......

Comment

If we post enough drivel between now and Sunday she will never notice! I hope......

I'm sure she'll do a catch-up scan. Unless Churchill keeps her too busy of course!

Comment

I'm sure she'll do a catch-up scan. Unless Churchill keeps her too busy of course!
                    I reckon she will have about 5000 unread emails when she gets back!

And how would churchill be keeping her busy?

Comment

I reckon she will have about 5000 unread emails when she gets back!

And how would churchill be keeping her busy?
                      Scrabble and Monopoly probably
                      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Working...
                      X