• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a spider in here... well, not in TPD (that's my spider), but in my flat

I'm frightened of spiders, but I know that's my problem, not theirs, so I can't actually kill them... I have to trap them and chuck them out

But this one moves really fast, and it's managed to get somewhere where I can't see it

Oh dear... what will the harvest be...
    Last edited by NickFitz; 27 July 2008, 02:41.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      OOH! OOH! GOTCHA!!!

nonchalantly

I was in sandals, shorts and tee shirt, That's as casual as you can get pal

PS. No I wasn't wearing black socks
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Morning all

Very sunny & warm.

Doomed etc.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
          Morning all

Very sunny & warm.

Doomed etc.
          Again!
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

virgin media -

Comment

Having a bijou problemette in NTL hell, old chap?

Comment

Afternoon denizens

I don't think he can hear us...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

There's a spider in here... well, not in TPD (that's my spider), but in my flat

I'm frightened of spiders, but I know that's my problem, not theirs, so I can't actually kill them... I have to trap them and chuck them out

But this one moves really fast, and it's managed to get somewhere where I can't see it

Oh dear... what will the harvest be...
                  i will get my daughter round! she loves spiders - and worms. rest assured it will suffer a horrid fate...

Comment

Zeity - master of the understatement!

I got up 06:45 - spent 30 minutes sorting out baby and stuff for kids. I sat down to surf tpd for 5 minutes - it went as did the TV. Finally came back 4 hours later!!!!!! f**king c**ts!

Comment

neighbour had their girl baptized today - well baptized is a strong term! it took 5 minutes! it was really just a naming service!

Comment

Working...
                      X