• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored bored
        I'm bored

I'm the chairman of the bored,
        I'm a lengthy monologue
        I'm livin' like a dog

I'm bored

I bore myself to sleep at night
        I bore myself in broad daylight coz

I'm bored
        Just another slimy bore

I'm free to bore my well-bought friends
        And spend my cash until the end coz

I'm bored
        I'm bored

I'm the chairman of the board

I'm sick
        I'm sick of all my kicks
        I'm sick of all the stiffs
        I'm sick of all the dips

I'm bored

I'm bored
        I'm bored

Just another dirty bore

All right doll-face
        Come on and bore me

I'm sick
        I'm sick of all my kicks
        I'm sick of all the dips

I'm sick

I'm sick when I go to sleep at night
        I'm still sick in the broad daylight coz

I'm bored
        I'm bored

I'm the chairman of the. . .

BORED!
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
          I'm bored

I'm the chairman of the bored,
          I'm a lengthy monologue
          I'm livin' like a dog

I'm bored

I'm bored
          Just another slimy bore

I'm free to bore my well-bought friends
          And spend my cash until the end coz

I'm bored
          I'm bored

I'm the chairman of the board

I'm sick
          I'm sick of all my kicks
          I'm sick of all the dips

I'm bored

I'm bored
          I'm bored

Just another dirty bore

All right doll-face
          Come on and bore me

I'm sick
          I'm sick of all my kicks
          I'm sick of all the dips

I'm sick

I'm sick when I go to sleep at night
          I'm still sick in the broad daylight coz

I'm bored
          I'm bored

I'm the chairman of the. . .

BORED!

Im more bored than you......

Comment

I can't summon enough enthusiasm to be bored.
            Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
              I can't summon enough enthusiasm to be bored.
              It is only the money that keeps me going.......

Comment

I'm this bored
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

You missed one!

bored
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

The way things are going here today I keep expecting Jeremy Beadle to jump out from behind a plant pot, of something.

Mind you, it'd probably have to be Lisa Riley these days, so it obviously wouldn't be a plant pot...
                    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
                      The way things are going here today I keep expecting Jeremy Beadle to jump out from behind a plant pot, of something.

Mind you, it'd probably have to be Lisa Riley these days, so it obviously wouldn't be a plant pot...
                      I thought it was Harry Hill? He might jump out from behind an inflatable pen1s.

Every office has one after all....

Comment

Working...
                      X