• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    One of the car doors failed to open - great fun getting in 3 kids with only 1 door...
    My Passat <spit> has recently tried that trick.

Fortunately it's the driver's side rear door.

It still opens from the inside though.

Comment

Mmmmm...

Interesting...

The UPS just kicked in... and out again.

Spike? Brown out?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Right, I'm off to the pub to read The Making of the Atomic Bomb - an excellent book which manages to make both particle physics and quantum mechanics understandable as well as offering vivid pen portraits of the personalities involved
        When you've finished that, try "Dark Sun" in which Rhodes describes the making of the H Bomb.

I'm currently halfway through "Doomsday Men" by P. D. Smith... also quite readable... he advances the Dr Strangelove hypothesis.

Comment

morning all

Comment

While I was gazing at the clouds last evening, I suddenly realised that the low level dark foreboding clouds were heading East - West (unusual for around here...) whilst the high level clouds were moving West - East like they normally do.

Never noticed that before.

Comment

And they still haven't moved that frigging island in "Lost"...

Last episode of Season 4 next week.

For that relief, much thanks.

Comment

morning all
                B00med!

Comment

Greetings, denizens

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    When you've finished that, try "Dark Sun" in which Rhodes describes the making of the H Bomb.

I'm currently halfway through "Doomsday Men" by P. D. Smith... also quite readable... he advances the Dr Strangelove hypothesis.
                    Excellent - thanks for the tip

Comment

Originally posted by Advocate View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X