• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Dunno.

What car is it?

How much is it worth?

I run junk that isn't worth spending much to fix..
    Peugeot 406. 8 years old. worth £1500(despite having new engine 1 year ago). What should I do?

Comment

Depends how much it irritates, I suppose... my buggered door is of no importance to me... if you've got kids, it's rather different...

Comment

Depends how much it irritates, I suppose... my buggered door is of no importance to me... if you've got kids, it's rather different...
        I have had to swap the baby to the opening door side (bad back + leaning over=agony). The other kids need booster pads(as opposed to seats) - but hey might have to go as they can do up the seat belts themselves with no booster pad. The booster pads are difficult as car not wide enough.

Comment

I am off to bed - zeity - the century is all yours. have a in anticipation.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I am off to bed - zeity - the century is all yours. have a in anticipation.
            I'll leave it for you...

Comment

I'll leave it for you...

Comment

The smilies seem to be re-arranging themselves an awful lot at the moment...

Still, they're a peculiar bunch of folk at the best of times

Comment

It feels very nice, not having to go down to London to work for UsedToBeCurrentClientCorp tomorrow - I can revert to my preferred habit of staying up late and waking up late

Comment

I suppose I could pass the time by doing some coding for my presentation at BarCamp London 4 at the weekend... but to be honest I've now got that all sorted out in my head, so I can knock it up tomorrow, when I finally drag my filthy carcass out of bed

Comment

In the meantime, there appears to be little or no competition for the century

Comment

Working...
                      X