• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just took the kids to Trosley

Comment

One of the car doors failed to open - great fun getting in 3 kids with only 1 door...

Comment

Yes, GSP exists, yes she's older than me and yes I saw her last night. I don't think TPD really deserves to know anymore than that
        Who said she didnt exist??? You seem to be a bit defensive about that though.. so maybe she doesnt after all.....
        Last edited by tay; 25 May 2008, 16:36.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          One of the car doors failed to open - great fun getting in 3 kids with only 1 door...
          You put three kids in the boot?

Comment

I get the feeling that doing a full backup of my MacBook whilst simultaneously ripping a DVD to the same USB drive is not the best plan ever... each is slowing down the other

Still, the machine is coping very well with the strain

Comment

Whoops!

Accidentally visited Amazon to check if a new tech book was available yet... ended up spending £55

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                You put three kids in the boot?
                Naturally.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Whoops!

Accidentally visited Amazon to check if a new tech book was available yet... ended up spending £55
                  Never done that before eh...

Comment

Right, I'm off to the pub to read The Making of the Atomic Bomb - an excellent book which manages to make both particle physics and quantum mechanics understandable as well as offering vivid pen portraits of the personalities involved

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Right, I'm off to the pub to read The Making of the Atomic Bomb - an excellent book which manages to make both particle physics and quantum mechanics understandable as well as offering vivid pen portraits of the personalities involved
                      Since when are they not understandable?

later

Comment

Working...
                      X