• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Hail and well met!

I’ve found out I’m not being extended again after the end of this month so I’m………

……………. Building up my Internet marketing consultancy and aiming to do that instead of IT – by the end of the month
    Posing lots of drivel on tpd

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      More Important FreeCell News

The XP version has 1 million deals, of which eight are unsolvable.

And further to my earlier comments about number of freecells...

If solving with four freecells is too easy, why not try two or three? This option is available in NetCELL, as well as several Windows 95 versions of the game, including FCPro and Championship FreeCell. The people at Championship FreeCell estimated that nearly all deals (about 99% judging from their first sample of 500 deals) can be solved with only three freecells, about 80 percent with two freecells, and perhaps 15 percent with one freecell (see section 5 for more precise statistics). Thomas Warfield's solitaire compendium package Pretty Good Solitaire, an excellent Windows shareware program with over 600 solitaire games (including FreeCell), includes the Solitaire Wizard, a system which lets you define your own games by setting a handful of parameters. It is simple to use this to set up FreeCell or Baker's Game with any number of freecells up to 8, and with variable column widths. I first saw these options in a shareware version of FreeCell for Windows 3.1, written in 1992 by Marc L. Allen. I expect it must still be available somewhere on the Internet, but I can't give you a current URL.

Comment

The first freecell that I played came with the Win32s thingie for Win3.1

Comment

That damn firealarm test has just scared the crap out of me...

Again.

Comment

I wonder what happens if you have a real fire during a firealarm check... does everyone burn to death?

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              That damn firealarm test has just scared the crap out of me...

Again.

I hope you are going to clean it up.

Comment

Hands up who thinks wine is the best invention ever
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Doomed!

I'll make some space on the bench...
                  Hopefully not – there are tons of local small businesses who don’t have a clue what to do with their websites, of the ones that do they think they need SEO.

All the SEO/internet marketing competition think on page stuff and link building is the way forward – only slightly less clueless than the small business owners! They all think that traffic = sales and that ranking highly for low competition keywords is the way forward

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  Posing lots of drivel on tpd

HTH
                  Yes there will hopefully be plenty of time for that as well
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                    Have you been partaking AGAIN ?

I actually think that freecell is the best invention ever.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      I do – but my other half doesn’t agree….
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X