• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    6pm suits me fine. remind me me of your address again - is it ward A or ward B?
    Its the ward next to you

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Its the ward next to you
      Care in the community

Comment

Can I make a blatant shout and recommendation for a company I've just used.

I needed a new barrel and key for my set of office drawers. I used a company called fast key services. Called them thursday it arrived yesterday. Bargain at the price of £10. All secure again

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Its the ward next to you
          FiveTimes
          Fingers like lightning

century

Comment

off for some breakfast and then its shower time.

Later BP

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Afternoon denizens

Comment

Comment

Evening denizens

Accidentally went on a bit of a shopping spree today - I was going to buy a book and some potatoes, but ended up spending loads on clothes and CDs as well

The book wasn't in stock, either, but I managed to find about fifty quids' worth of ones that were

The end result is that I started cooking the dinner (which the potatoes were to be part of) far too late, so I'll have to have it tomorrow and go to the chippy instead

Comment

Hello?

HELLO?

Oh, just me then...

Comment

Working...
                      X