• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Bye everyone
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

cntury

no it aint nuts
      Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
        cntury

no it aint nuts
        Oh yeh!

Hi AG

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Oh yeh!

Hi AG
          hey up D

hows it hanging
          Married

Comment

Evening denizens

Finally made it back home - the motorway was an absolute pig

Also, the Royal Mail haven't delivered my stuff from Amazon, nor have they left any cards

Their website claims that they tried to deliver the two Special Delivery packages (for which I paid extra to get them for my birthday) on my birthday, at 12:48 and 12:49 - which is odd, as I was here at the time, waiting for them to deliver them. They obviously didn't try very hard

The other one was ordinary mail and, once again, they didn't leave a card - quite clearly they're not even bothering to come to the house. Of course I have no way of even re-arranging a delivery of that one without a card, said redelivery (which would happen when I'm in London) being the only way to get them to leave a card, as one can't collect it from the sorting office unless one has a card

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Evening denizens

Finally made it back home - the motorway was an absolute pig

Also, the Royal Mail haven't delivered my stuff from Amazon, nor have they left any cards

Their website claims that they tried to deliver the two Special Delivery packages (for which I paid extra to get them for my birthday) on my birthday, at 12:48 and 12:49 - which is odd, as I was here at the time, waiting for them to deliver them. They obviously didn't try very hard

The other one was ordinary mail and, once again, they didn't leave a card - quite clearly they're not even bothering to come to the house. Of course I have no way of even re-arranging a delivery of that one without a card, said redelivery (which would happen when I'm in London) being the only way to get them to leave a card, as one can't collect it from the sorting office unless one has a card
              Temper Temper NF

Comment

<Hears loud "crack" (or maybe "pop") from kitchen>

<Goes to investigate said "pop" (or "crack")>

<Discovers that fan oven, approximately five minutes into cooking chicken legs, has decided that it's had a good innings and now it's time to call it a day>

Comment

Temper Temper NF
                  Hi Diver

Glad to see you back and waving - make sure you don't shake any of the bits out of the hand

Comment

I can't even get my head around that one.

Sheesh!!!!!

Trying to fob her off on someone else then?
                    What's not to get. I took someone on a date to speed dating. Ok, we did visit the pub afterwards and stay a while before I took her drunk ass home. Laughed at her taking a minute to undo a yale lock and left.

Although I was apparently the nicest guy in the room.

To be fair we both called it a date but I think we both know it ain't gonna happen. Shame really she's a really nice person...... (and so am I )

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    <Hears loud "crack" (or maybe "pop") from kitchen>

<Goes to investigate said "pop" (or "crack")>

<Discovers that fan oven, approximately five minutes into cooking chicken legs, has decided that it's had a good innings and now it's time to call it a day>

How about a pot noodle?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

How about a pot noodle?

I fried them in the end...

Comment

Working...
                      X