• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    weather is nice - have a salad?
    Salad is for poofs.

HTH.
    The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
      Strewth BP - just how many kids have you got?
      far far far too many. I wish I had been born a "poof".

I love salad - but it has not turned me into a left footer - well not yet anyway...

Comment

weather is nice - have a salad?

I don't eat salad, or any vegetables really

Meat! That's the thing

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I don't eat salad, or any vegetables really

Meat! That's the thing
          I suppose I should have guessed from your avatar...

Comment

evening all

Comment

evening all
              Hi Scourer

I'm writing a PHP library for HTML forms at the moment... although I'm strongly tempted to watch some gubbins on DVD once I've got through the tests

Comment

It works!

Well-earned-rest time

Comment

Glad to see the counting thread is still growing

Comment

Oh FFS...

The water board people are down the road (about half-a-mile away) dealing with a clear and present leak.

Upon returning home, I find that my taps have been relegated to the level of Art - they sit there, representing the concept of taps, but when turned on they just make a vague wheezing sound, and an outflow of water does not happen

But it transpires that the all-night garage has a special offer on bottles of water

Although knowing my luck, I'll find out tomorrow that my plumbing issues are unrelated to the outside world and its shenanigans and misadventures, and instead are another horrible non-software-related issue for me to deal with

It really is one damn thing after another at the moment - I think I'm turning into Wilsmlow

Comment

Oh, and I must remember not to flush the toilet

Comment

Working...
                      X