• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Who on now...

Comment

I asked the ex if I could pick up kids 10 mins later so they could see end of Dr Who. She shouted and screamed at me!!!

Luckily the kids sorted her out

Comment

BrilloPad 10,887
        zeitghost 10,318
        DS23 10,000
        Diver 9,657
        BrowneIssue 8,524
        TheFaQQer 7,871
        cailin maith 7,489
        NickFitz 5,406
        FiveTimes 4,881
        Bear 4,152

Comment

Hey

BP, your ex wife.. crazy loon!!!
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Hey

BP, your ex wife.. crazy loon!!!
            I am also crazy! But at least I put the kids first - I behave normally in front of the kids - except I do too much for them. But having fought so hard to see them it is hard not to spoil them.

Are you having a better time now? What are you doing tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I am also crazy! But at least I put the kids first - I behave normally in front of the kids - except I do too much for them. But having fought so hard to see them it is hard not to spoil them.

Are you having a better time now? What are you doing tonight?
              Yes, we have made up now.... super apology and flowers (doesn't take much to melt me, does it?) and we are going for dinner tomorrow.

Tonight I am out to see the Courteeners in Manchester, at the Acadamy, I think...
              Bazza gets caught

Comment

Yes, we have made up now.... super apology and flowers (doesn't take much to melt me, does it?) and we are going for dinner tomorrow.

Tonight I am out to see the Courteeners in Manchester, at the Acadamy, I think...
                I guess they were lilies?

Maybe you hould have said "no black and green chocolates"!

I hope you have a nice time tonight - and a great time tomorrow night(guaranteed if you remember your negligee!).

I will be sleeping tonight - but that is all I seem to do these days. I never have any Brillo time....

... though I have talked to the gf about a cunning plan to rectify that!

Comment

I guess they were lilies?

Maybe you hould have said "no black and green chocolates"!

I hope you have a nice time tonight - and a great time tomorrow night(guaranteed if you remember your negligee!).

I will be sleeping tonight - but that is all I seem to do these days. I never have any Brillo time....

... though I have talked to the gf about a cunning plan to rectify that!
                  I'm so transparent....

You too have to have time thats not kid time.... otherwise you will start to miss each other way too much...
                  Bazza gets caught

Comment

I'm so transparent....

You too have to have time thats not kid time.... otherwise you will start to miss each other way too much...
                    So when are you down to babysit so we can go off for a few days?

Comment

So when are you down to babysit so we can go off for a few days?
                      Looks like it will be the week after I come back from holiday
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X