• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
    Morning all (if there is anyone out there)
    morning squire

how is it going?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

many congratulations!

when are you wetting the babies head?
      I'll have a glass or two tonight and I'll make a toast. Not sure the missus will understand why I'm toasting the new arrival of baby bear II

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I hope BI doesn't mind me getting the band out when he's not here - I'm sure he would have encouraged them to come up with a new composition and hit the streets himself if he'd known the news

I miss BI...

(Not in a gay way, Mrs BI will doubtless be pleased to hear )
        I miss BI too - I did email him but no reply.

And where is TF? Where is DS23?

Comment

morning squire

how is it going?
          good thanks, yourself ?

Comment

I'll have a glass or two tonight and I'll make a toast. Not sure the missus will understand why I'm toasting the new arrival of baby bear II
            excellent! what time shall I come round?

Comment

you can't beat a nice cup of coffee in the morning .

Comment

excellent! what time shall I come round?
                As the weather is fine, might have a BBQ and start early, how about 6pm ?

Comment

good thanks, yourself ?
                  very good thanks - long weekend coming up. very stressful last 4 weeks at clientco - and next 2 weeks will be too. I am having days off on the 15th/16th though - I have special plans!

So I intend to relax big time this weekend. Always nice to spend more time with the kids. If those 2 sentences are compatable....

Comment

As the weather is fine, might have a BBQ and start early, how about 6pm ?
                    6pm suits me fine. remind me me of your address again - is it ward A or ward B?

Comment

I'm looking forward to next 3 days with kids... and the wife.

Although that part is always expensive

Comment

Working...
                      X