• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
    I'll be sure to take a squizz...
    Do - although W W Jacobs is hardly remembered these days, he was one of the finest and (when he wasn't writing the occasional brilliant horror story) funniest authors we've ever had

I remember going into a second-hand bookshop about twenty years ago and asking if they had anything by Jacobs. The lady working there looked most surprised (and pleased) and said "W W Jacobs? I didn't think anybody else still read him!"

Anyway, I really should crash now, so goodnight - hope your systems don't crash and burn, allowing you time to indulge in some late Victorian/Edwardian humorous fiction

Or, if you prefer, something scary...

Night EO

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Do - although W W Jacobs is hardly remembered these days, he was one of the finest and (when he wasn't writing the occasional brilliant horror story) funniest authors we've ever had

I remember going into a second-hand bookshop about twenty years ago and asking if they had anything by Jacobs. The lady working there looked most surprised (and pleased) and said "W W Jacobs? I didn't think anybody else still read him!"

Anyway, I really should crash now, so goodnight - hope your systems don't crash and burn, allowing you time to indulge in some late Victorian/Edwardian humorous fiction

Or, if you prefer, something scary...

Night EO
      Good night mate - sleep well
      The squint, the cocked eye and clenched first are the cornerstones of all Merseyside communication from birth to grave

Comment

Comment

Unemployment 5 %
          Transport 95 %
          Criminality 5 %
          Pollution 2 %

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Unemployment 5 %
            Transport 95 %
            Criminality 5 %
            Pollution 2 %
            Unemployment 4 %
            Transport 95 %
            Criminality 5 %
            Pollution 2 %

HTH

Comment

good morning all

Comment

Morning all
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                  Morning all
                  Morning bear

Good weekend ? did you get the raised beds done ?

Comment

Morning all

Have I missed anything?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I must look that up in the tpd annals sometime
                      Careful how you spell that

Comment

Working...
                      X