• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unemployment 2 %
    Transport 93 %
    Criminality 3 %
    Pollution 7 %

pop=956, rank=171

I shall update my sig...

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Hey Monkey

Have you had a nice wekend so far?
      not too bad so far... shame our lad got battered last night in the tournament.

Got some gear for the holiday so well pleased

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        morning
        watcha BP

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          not too bad so far... shame our lad got battered last night in the tournament.

Got some gear for the holiday so well pleased
          Well, at least ye were there to support him...
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'm sure the priest didn't mind
            I think the other 50 screaming children covered the noise quite well - not only do most kids bring tys, some even bring food!

Comment

What do I do when I am stressed? Come to the office to work...
              I take showers when stressed. Its either the calms waters soothing me or the fact I can lock the door and have a wank that seems to make the world a better place.

Whats craigslist?
              Seriously?

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
              It's something best left between man and woman
              Your exercise ball is named "woman"?

Ah well, just do it then - you must love her enough if you put one ring on her finger. Go for it ED
              No! Don't do it. String them on for as long as possible then propose to them. Now the key is they've got the ring on their finger they are happy. You've not got at least 3 - 5 years more of stringing it out before she'll cop on to the fact its not going to happen.

I just don't know....
              Bah. Your not meant to have a thumb print on his head this early. Besides getting pissed and making an ass of himself is meant to be endearing and charming. Trust me, I know about this tulip.

For the love of God - would some of you get your asses out of bed and help me - I'm having a crises here....
              Crisis

That is unless you were telling everyone you were having multiple crisis or listening to a Mike Oldfield album.

I dunno EO - I have a bad feeling about this....
              Think think think before you act.
              Why couldn't someone have told me that when I was seven!

Well I don't know how often cos I suppose I've only known him a couple of months....

He was just stupid.... acting the dick and stuff.... aggggghhhhhhhhhh this is horrible... I thought he was ok - I could see us being together for a long time....
              If you would like to step forward collect your regulation pot, spoon, fire lighters, kindling, chopping block and snares.

Here you have your regulation bunny boiling kit.

Calm down dear...its not a commercial.

Seems to me like you need to find the real reason you are angry at him. Is it becuase he can't drink and makes an ass of himself or is it becuase you wanted for him to be the "one". Therefore subconsciously any negativity you had about him was suppressed meaning you are now upset when you realised that actually he's not Mr. Perfect after all.

People aren't perfect, no-body is. Anyone who claims to have found the one person who can make them perfectly happy is deluding themselves. What they mean to say is that they've found someone who makes them happy enough.

So does Gym make you happy enough or do you need to say "don't let the door hit you on the way out".

Comment

This time next week, I'll be on my holidays......
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Well, at least ye were there to support him...
                  corner man... I do the padding up and warming up. plus throwing in the towel if needed

Comment

swimming lesson time

Comment

swimming lesson time
                      You can't swim?

Comment

Working...
                      X