• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just over an hour of posting and I could be past him

Nah! can't be bothered tonight.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      I've just taken my last 2 Tramadol + 1 Codein phosphate, I shall be unconscious and painless soon
      It's a good job you don't drink. Most mortals would be tempted to wash them down with a half bootle of gin!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        It's a good job you don't drink. Most mortals would be tempted to wash them down with a half bootle of gin!
        Just to prove their mortality

Comment

Did I tell you, I've dicided not to chop down the tree's now.
          I like watching the squirrels with the granddaughters.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Sorry BI, I have to go and lay down. The pills I've just taken along with the ones I took earlier are now hitting me.

Goodnight mate

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I could not believe so many sad people existed on CUK to try to pull it off

Comment

Sorry BI, I have to go and lay down. The pills I've just taken along with the ones I took earlier are now hitting me.

Goodnight mate
                Good night, Diver. Sleep well.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  That was post 88718

Total Posts: 92,082
                  DS23 10,000
                  zeitghost 9,083
                  Diver 8,122
                  BrilloPad 8,057
                  BrowneIssue 7,451
                  TheFaQQer 7,261
                  cailin maith 6,614
                  NickFitz 4,741
                  FiveTimes 4,353

92082 - 88718 = 3364 posts in 3 days = 1100 per day.

AtW gets post 100,000 in 7 days, circa mid-morning on Friday 14th March!
                  That was post 92084 and was 2 days and 19 hours ago.

2092 posts in 43 hours = 48.6 posts per hour (no wonder I can't catch up!)

Post 100,000 now expected in 119 hours = about 2 a.m. on Friday 14th March.

Got that, peeps?

Posting Frenzy Thursday!

Comment

TPDVille

Population
                    Unemployment
                    0 %
                    Transport
                    97 %
                    Criminality
                    2 %
                    Pollution
                    2 %

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      going to go home early today

Well done!

Comment

Working...
                      X